Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Mera bhai mujhe Choti bulaate hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JAN_SA

JAN_SA

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Natasha or rather Nuts is probably one of the worst fillers I have seen in Indian soapies. what a waste of space.DeadDead. She believs herself to be a kid as her brother Ram calls her choti. In any normal family kids are not pycho, drug addicts, evil, alcoholic and definately not deranged.

Creatvies this is an appeal, please get rid of natasha her character is useless and an insult to your viewers. if you need an evil sister twist there is the other sister who despite being married is forever at her maayka (another Jigyasa).

Jan_SA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarSphallolaliaram92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera bhai mujhe Choti bulaate hai" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Mera Bhai bhi mujhe choti bulaate hai...pyaar bhi karte hai ... shaayad THE Ram Kapoor se bhi zyaada par when I get out of control he is the first person to pull me to a side and correct meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
nuts is Clown

Shampoo

Groupbie

Shampoo

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Nut is really nuts and how has her family allowed her to be so nuts and not get her professional help.

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I totally agreed, badly written characters...if you want to show real bratty spoilt kids causing familiy tension than write something different not this shadi tract that is on and off.  It is so predictable and oft repeated.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.