Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
the image

credit for banner: xAlishax ..I LOVE YOU and thank you for such a gorgeous banner on such short notice Embarrassed Hug  

whoaa i have reached the 4th  a little too hard to believe ROFL

i think most of you know me by now..i am a pastry cook in one of the largest chain of hotels in Canada,The Delta group of hotels, apart from baking my second passion rather my hobby is siggy making, I started making sigs when i was a KaSu fan, but of course i did not know the ABC of siggy making at that time and i became more regular when i became an MJHT fan, of course my work was not even recognized then, but then came a time where my work was appreciated by you all, and that feeling is truly overwhelming. :) 

my favourite couples and on who my most of the updates will be ; also i love them and admire them so much
Mohit-Sanaya.Damon-Elena/Ian-Nina.Abhay-Piya.Shahid-Amrita.Arnav-Khushi
apart from these pairs the people who i idolise individually
SukirtiKandpal, IanSomerhalder, SanayaIrani, AmritaRao, BarunSobti, SRK, VivaanBhatena, VivianDsena

I don't like/follow/appreciate some actors, dont wanna name anyone..but that doesn't mean i wont make your request on them ; i dont like to be biased , its not fair :) of course that would mean..only requests on them and NO freebies :)

and now my heartfelt thanks to the people i love and admire the most on IF :)

Yams, Pari, Shru, Sharmi, aish, Neetz i LOVE you SIX the most , and thanks for being my guides, my supporters and my true friends for life Hug  i love each one of you here who have always appreciated my work and my regular commentors , cant thank you guys enough Embarrassed sorry i cant name one..coz its each one of you Embarrassed

i am inspired by everyone now more or less, love everyone's work , i think it will be unfair to name just one :) 

RULES for REQUESTING:)

Please provide me with only HQ or EHQ pics, no low quality please.

Maximum only two line text, no poems LOL

no more than 6-7 pics for a siggy

Feel free to use any of my creations , except the ones that say For... etc.

-Do NOT cut/crop or MODIFY any of my creations and by that i mean, do not make my sigs smaller or bigger and please upload with your own server, it takes a LOT of time to make each sig, i would really appreciate if you would follow this.

Do NOT claim my creations as your own Tongue

My copyright is RAGZ.DESIGNZ

Please don't PM me asking about requests , Hope you understand :)

Do use your requests for atleast 2 days

I'm open to suggestions

When you reserve a spot, please specify its for a request, plz and thank you

|C| is for closed and |O| is for open

NO PERSONAL requests plz

only 1 request per person

i make only non-animated siggies/icons

INDEX:

page1 - arnavkhushi, shahidsonam
page13 - viviansukirti, arnavkhushi, mohitsehgal
page20 - monaya, abhiya, arhi, sanaya
page41 - abhiya, arhi, khushi/sanz, requests-batch#1
page54 - arhi, sukirti, requests-batch#2
page63 - sajan, kash, requests-batch#3
page72 - abhiya, arhi, nian, tobyspencer
page81 - sanayabday, abhiya, arhi
page88 - monaya, abhiya, sarun, mausam
page103 - iannina, requestsbatch#1
page110 - mohitsanaya
page114 - sanaya, sarun, abhiya
page121 - DamonElena, Abhiya, requests#2
page130 - monaya, abhiya, arhi, 2 PSD's

Link to my 1st shop

Link to my 2nd shop

Link to my 3rd shop

Update

a small update for my new shop Embarrassed made a LOT since the last week, i think i should give it a break and yess day after tomorrow that is the 13th..i am going to india on vacation for a month;) so wont be updating i guess , i am sure i am not gonna have any time on hands there, so practically this should be my last update Embarrassed enjoy and hope you guys like it Embarrassed
really wanted to make something on monaya/sajan, but all this happened so fast LOL :( hopefully they will be in my next update :)

arhi

(they are my current craze, i cant get enough of them)

shahid-sonam

(loveeddd these pics so thought ill make something quick)

Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 11 October 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mehak..Fari.Kashianniru273MohitsLeenapayal40-Gayathri-starry.phoenixStarM--softyy--xAlishaxsaniya.xGunjan.PurpleRainKomalgraphixBeautifulDream.Sanugr8fan.AngadKripa.Jyo.-HJ-AishuHiBawarisariska_mnartiHealMeForeverx..Anki..xchahaat.DulceAmorMysterygirl_meAbhayVakil_1992-Akriti--DarkFantasy-Sano88-Ravjot-iloveyouafridiitsAish-krazyriya-RavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.aa123.80jesss.Anjiliciousmariasrk26javeypinky_blueskiesjaanlover-nautankidollz--Faiza--Jyotika-bairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.Mariaa.RD.VanishingDream-SohniKurizaryaabJuhi1b8shewolf.shootingstar.xx..Enchanteur...ayesha.-Ocean.eyes-.DarkParadise..charmee_sammyaashizinZari_Khanserendipity.ZumSrK.nikita_88relentless.Xiahtic-5pyar-ishk..RamKiJanaki...PINK.AS..-Fatima-JennyPenny-Cherry-SaRuv.nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ragz.designz#4|C|monaya/abhiya/arhi;2PSD'spage130" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
OMGGG ragiShockedShocked I was like this :O when I saw this :OO 4th one alreadyShocked OMGG YAYAY...this is COOL...the 3rd one ended so fast!! and why not? u r one of the most amazing siggy makers on IFHug u deserve this all! 

what to say about ur siggies? I say this over and over...I just LOVE urs...since day 1, I adore ur work!! very very special for me and close to my heartHeart seeing ur siggies in people's dabba makes me smile like anything...koi bhi siggy ho..I blush seeing thatBlushing 

u make stuff from ur heart and u work so hard man!! I have seen how much efforts u put into it and how much time u spend! hats off to u! open millions of gallery like this...m always with uHug and surely, will reply first everytimeStern SmileROFLWink

about this update, OMGGG I love them all! its lil weird to see u drooling over sonam's movie LOL  I totally love that siggy!! very beautiful! and ofcourse, Arhi oneDay Dreaming too good! I love yesterday's epi! icons are amazingHug

keep rocking!! love u so much! mwahh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 July 2011 at 6:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.Kashianstarry.phoenixPurpleRainsaniya.xx..Anki..x-Akriti-Mysterygirl_me-krazyriya-SanzPaRudholicrelentless.SaRuv.

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixx..Anki..xBeautifulDream..MohitzPari.mariasrkSanzPaRudholic

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

me

hurry up & edit :)) alalalaaa

part#2..you take too long..i need to go make raat ka khaana nowROFL

Edited by aishhh. - 12 July 2011 at 1:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleRainBeautifulDream.Mysterygirl_mex..Anki..x.MohitzPari.relentless.SanzPaRudholicSaRuv.

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
res...Its already written No posting ye..bt everybody reserved thr PostLOLLOL

----
Edited..

O M G angel di..congo on ur 4th
Sorry for nt commenting in ur gallery regularly..Bt i c each & every update..

I m really loving all the siggies..they are just FAB
Hope U Enjoy ur vacations..Big smile
I promise frm nw I will try to comment here regular..LOL
coming to update..
Arhi Icons are superb & even siggy
love the colouring
Shahid-Sonam siggies are also superb..
A W E S O M E Update
Can u plzz give me Shahid-Sonam pics too

Miss you di

Lots Of Luv..!
Mwaahh
AnkuHug

Edited by Mohitlicious - 12 July 2011 at 5:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.shootingstar.xx-Ocean.eyes-SanzPaRudholic

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
reserveddEmbarrassed 

Edited ::  

Yipee ... you're finally on your 4th shop Ragii .. 

C N A S(; Party

It must feel amazing to be on your 4th one already .. im sure it does since you were in such a hurry to finish the last oneROFL But well deserved jaani! I hope you have many MANY more Hug You deserve it since you make absolutely amazing sigs<3 See im still using my request from a while back .. and dont usually use requests for long since ive got a bad habit of changing my dabbaLOL but yea I really mean it .. you've got so much talent in making sigs<3 Just as much as in your pastriesLOL Anyways, I lovee LOVEE the banner! It's gorgeous! 

Wow update already tooLOLLOL Someone is definetly on a rollCool LOVEE the ArHi sig .. it's soo perfectDay Dreaming And THE best ArHi scene we've got so farEmbarrassed 
Ahh Shahid/Sonam sigs are fab too! Though I prefer Shahid with Amrita only, he actually looks great with Sonam. Hoping Mausam turns out to be as good as im hopingBig smile Love both colorings <3 and again PERFECTSmile 

Aww you'll be gone without any updates? But that's alright .. at the time being, we should enjoy your new shopWink Hope you have a great time in IndiaHug Sorry if I took too long to edit :S 
Do you like purple? I hope soLOL ILY & once again CONGRATS(=

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 13 July 2011 at 2:15pm

StarMsaniya.xx..Anki..xSanzPaRudholic

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
no time to edit :/

res. whenever I come on again, will edit :)

PurpleRainx..Anki..x.MohitzPari.SanzPaRudholic

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Ress will edit soon ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.SanzPaRudholic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top