suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This show is copy of Geet, every time one watches the show, the mind involutarily remembers a similar situation in Geet.

However none of the stars match the spontaneity, chemistry  and natural acting of Dhrishti and Gurmeet. 

Geet had so much class , this show is just a cheap copy of Geet.

By rehasing the story of Geet ,  they have reached the No 1 spot, it just shows some times even fakes can do better than the original.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This just shows your insecure regarding our show.. Have them, do whatever you need to do. cry buckets of water. Nothing can stop this show from becoming No 1 on SP😊
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please avoid making post on copy stuff yaar. I am sorry but they truly not nice yaar.the people who are watching the show, just let them think if it is copy or not. 
all the telly shows are copy somehow yaar , i hope u aware of that yaar. 

please read this too 

thanks 
Ayesha :)

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bye bye...modz plzzz close this topic...these type of people are not worth spending any time on because they are not willing to listen what the other person has to say!!!...

Humaray show ke forum pay aakay humain hi suna rahay hain...superb

BTW the leads of this show are Barun and Sanaya, and they are incomparable...we don't care about Gurmeet and Dhrashti on this forum except that they are good actors in their place and that is it...
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think people should stop this comparison now... Eventhough some scenes do remind viewers of Geet (which in turn reminded us of DMG, KMH..etc)  Iss pyar ko.. has its own individuality... You will understand this once you get past that initial Geet block!! 
Deepthy.deepa thumbnail
 This show is the the copy of kitni mohabbat hai and geet.
Anyways i like the office romance
and those fight between love and hate.
And also the romance between
those who hav different ideologies 👍🏼
Geet has class!?!?!?! *be silent my beating heart!* 😆
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like a case of MIDs... yeh comparison brigade humaray forum pay shanti banaye rakhna nahi chahti...uff the audacity of some people's jealousy...kia kia karwati hai Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mods a humble request. Please close this topic. Time and again this IPK is getting compared to other shows and creating negative vibes in the forum. So kindly do the needful please. Thanz.
Yes yes yes, IPKKND is a copy of Geet. So what now? 

Oh wait...media ko bulao! Police ko bulao! Sue this damn show already. 

But before doing that, I hope one realizes that Geet ain't no original show either. It was a "copy" of Kitni Mohabbat Hai with was a "copy" of Katuri which was a "copy" of Kahin Toh Hoga which was a "copy" of god knows what other show.

Catch the drift?

*yawn*