no new promo?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no new promo?" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
All they keep showing as promo is that old woman taking a bit of the sand that Krishna has walked on, and Krishna making his statement about the limits of his power.  Aside from that, you do have the precap - tonight's is Rukmi telling Rukmini that Krishna is dead.  I doubt there will be a new precap until the serial gets to the point where Rukmi wants to give Rukmini in marriage to Shishupala.  Speaking of which, I wish they'd show Jarasandha's allies - Shishupala, Shalva, Dantavatra, et al, when Jarasandha is shown fighting Krishna.  That would make it a lot more interesting

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
imagine channel ke shows  ka yahi haal hai

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
There are no new promos. But thankfully they have started showing precap. Earlier even that was not there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasuperdil19.Vrish.

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hey, I do agree if we dont see the promos we feel bad. But give them a break. the show has just stardted to air. Let it gather momentum and I am sure we will see more promos.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.