divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Are they trying to show a comparision between how Natasha is all bad and Priya all good?  Because if they are it is not working...Natasha/Kartik track is badly written and executed.  In today's scene, the only scene that made any impact was Priya and her father's.  The Vikram/Neha and Kartik/Natasha scenes looks just like air-headed fillers...and brings down the overall quality of the show.

How can a girl who hardly looks twenty and a thirty year old woman be compared?  How can they compare a rich spoilt brat with someone who had had to learn to earn living for herself and family?  I understand it is a telly show but there could be more substance written into tracks between Kartik/Natasha and Vikram/Neha...this one I can see as causing a fallout between Ram and Vikram.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually it was a little bit overboard between Vikram and Neha.  Always both of them are shown to be arguing for flimsy reasons that too in front of others. theres no depth in these two characters.
And then suddenly theres something like Vikram getting a job offer in an MNC and is in two minds about it. Whats to happen will be an interesting episode.

Natasha is bordering close to schziophernic insanity and needs immediate physciatric attention rather than shaadi.
The way Nuts and Kartik tract is going; its akin to domestic violence and very irritating and completely unwarranted.

Why is that after a week of wonderful high Ek always manages to give us a rank bad episode; especially one that kick starts a new week????? Now  it seems this week is going to be a low one after a high euphoric week. 😕
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think they are setting up vikram-ram as a subplot right now hence the reason why they are showing the little details or ekta would waste her time in such mindless things

natasha/karthik track is just as badly written as ram/priya is well written.. gosh i wish their track ends and we see no more of it!
divan thumbnail
I hate when best buddies in the soap are turned negative over a woma, especially when it involves a woman.  I can see here Vikram shocking Ram that he is leaving...so there is a wedding on the way...something goes wrong...Vikram is blamed...along the woman and haila we have a reason for Ram to hate Priya and Vikram.

Karthik and Natasha track could have been written so differently.  May romance where Natasha does chase Kartik but in a much more fun way than the current obssessive, obnoxious way.
Divya23. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No i dont think there wil be any misunderstandin between ram and vick. As per set india synopsis priya's facebook status wil cause losses to ram's company and vick wil leave international job just to solve this problem without ram gettin to know about it .so that if can see ram happily settled . This is my assumption
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Divya23.

No i dont think there wil be any misunderstandin between ram and vick. As per set india synopsis priya's facebook status wil cause losses to ram's company and vick wil leave international job just to solve this problem without ram gettin to know about it .so that if can see ram happily settled . This is my assumption

@ bold: i didn't understand that😕
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

@ bold: i didn't understand that😕

As per the story ahead,Priya's FB status will support some health & environment related issue for workers in general & somehow Ram's company will be facing same issue around that time,so indirectly her status aggrevates the things further & Vikram gets to know this but will hide it from Ram becaz he doesn't want any problems in Priya & Ram's problem.
divan thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

As per the story ahead,Priya's FB status will support some health & environment related issue for workers in general & somehow Ram's company will be facing same issue around that time,so indirectly her status aggrevates the things further & Vikram gets to know this but will hide it from Ram becaz he doesn't want any problems in Priya & Ram's problem.

It doesn't matter what the synopsis says...as the writing changes as per whims of the TRP, there are signs of possible rift later in the show being set in motion.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divan

It doesn't matter what the synopsis says...as the writing changes as per whims of the TRP, there are signs of possible rift later in the show being set in motion.

offcourse,its Ekta mai's show,kuch bhi ho sakta hai😆story toh waise bhi every week up-down ho rahi hai.
divan thumbnail
Preety and that is exactly the crappy execution that pisses viewers off.  Don't package the product in glossy paper if underneath it is half baked product.