Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Arnav only calls Khushi by her full name when he gets angry at her, today it was more concern than anger as soon as he saw her shaking and upset, his whole attitude changed. Arnav was so sweet the way he reached out to Khushi, told her its ok, its like he was telling her to let it all out. I doubt Khushi will tell Arnav the truth but I'm hoping Arnav searches for the truth, maybe when he sees her reaction when introduced to Shyam will make him suspicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Premeer_Mayur

Goldie

Premeer_Mayur

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Yupp indeed it was a very lovely way & we all get to see Arnav's softness towards Khushi. Loved today's epi. It was rocking.

Jasleen

Goldie

Jasleen

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Omg so true!  Loved the way Arnav said Khushi's nameEmbarrassed

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yaa yaar cool sound 

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I was almost in tears watching that part esp of Khushi's helplessness - He was really so sweet. I almost melted. I can't stop watching that scene. It was really the best part of the epi.
Can't wait to hear what he calls her after they have confessed their love. *blushh*

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
He sounds more than anything... a deary to me... when he calls her KHUSHI! He does it with so so so ... great right over her! That's awesome!Embarrassed

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minuu

I made this topic back in July Embarrassed.. Nice knowing it's come back to discussion LOL...
in julyShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL
but i notice it yesterdayEmbarrassed

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
awwieee!!!Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.