Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Its not just him saying Khushi... but its his powerful, manly and husky voice that radiates the X factor/ hotness in every syllable of the word!!

Specially Khushi's name sounds sugar sweet from his mouth!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 09 December 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniDCgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
he called her 14 times 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanDCgirl..Apz..

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emjae

Yes I agree...Arnav shouting Khushi had such a rawness and feeling to it...All I can say it was music to all ArHi fans ears

wow.. Very true.. Its a sweet music to all..

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
So true ..LOL cutepearl has counted the number of times ASR called out to Khushi .. in all it was 13 times LOL

He displayed a range of emotions... anger , concern... love  ... it was such an emotional scene and a treat to watch Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlRadheKrish1..Apz..

RadheKrish1

Goldie

RadheKrish1

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I agree he is a great actor-especially since he has to convey his feelings by his facial expressions and his eyes-there I go again.
I was sharing this eposide crazy with my non-Indian friendss as I just got addicted to it on dec 2nd. Yea, have a lot of catching up to do!

And to show my friends how great his emotions are I shared with them some great ASR scenes with and without Khushi-they don't understand hindi but they could say exactly what he was trying to convey. So I told them I rest my case and please understand my ASR craze :)

btw, they all though he was intense and cute lol and were like, "wish we could understand hindi to see this show" lol International fans... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanArshidiehardfan

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Gosh that was an intense scene.I guess he said Khushi  a dozen time in that short scene.He was disturbed by her state.Her braking down and leaning on to his shoulders was unbearable to him.There was a huge contrast between his reaction to Lavanya a few minutes before and to Khushi.His is all passion when it comes to Khushi.Loved his possessiveness too.
@ bold absolutely true yaar Big smile...how come this is not felt/noticed by La ??Shocked

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
loved it

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
LA is deaf blind and dumb hunSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.