Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I just loved the way Arnav screamed for Khushi in todays episodeDay Dreaming With so much feelings from the down of his heart the way he called for her to see if he can hear back from her or if she is there and ok..

Also the way he called her Khushi, without Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Go ASR, just hope to see you call her Khushi instead of Khushi Kumari Gupta or Ms.Gupta in office Big smile

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalbrajenrs67shilpakash3zainab410barbie7varshaelangobarun_4_evaArshiMiratHameshaSobtiipkforfunrads11gunjan_khushimianalittledollSurefire27phloxyjyoti_light29Umi91kai123Jordinskamanismayatbismillah5985Only4Dilishkashev..anisha.._Janki_ilovesarunKamalikaGkdg129Emjaefelly_apunjabi_gyal08RSZRgorgeousnessMalmseysabiha aliJia1CrazySaRunianfeyafriends2805Radhe1085iqralovespkyekraosudhaluv_arhiAchinta97payal.12SmileForMeesterpoonam.gupta12...believe...Ace11fattouSugar_PlumXDchocolover98tomndjerryNasraManchilahitinikkikarthikazcoolanya_maheshwariArshi.ManuBavarisimplysappienishaipkkdianIpoonablackdice1001...Penknife...laxmisaradadipali13shagun-rocksABCDesiGirl93Hina69BestesyPremeer_Mayursun2011thecraze92Jasleennomad.nessNikki_CArHi_4everccuteaangelniru273Yazzy91DCgirlhuny.thebestkitty25Shaily.roshaniDdaisyluvFebruaryFlowerAR-ARHI_nailashaz2009-BrokenDreamer-S.Stephyipkknd06shypersonjamoshi2507deeps07RushilovesBarunARMaanEetLily2011sanaroxxTANVI_SEXY-Atiya---Sobi--shilparoxxzsewaqhoopoepurplekidfareeLyraa99vandana1965-krrish-aRchiE_frieNdsArnavKhushijodiFAYKHAN29Barundeewani19-Antu-_-Aslan-anjaani07-Zara-banditqueenn.Gurmeet4Drashtitrina2010stardust-Kamalika..hukshila-Samskruthi--Sunset-JennyAvniUltimateBarunArushi.zooni.blueNaBoleTumNa...-Garima-malluangel--sumana13--..Apz..Jyo.anurao.66chucklebuddy.Mandy.Senorita SanayaRabba-Ve-DelenaImziyulZpinky_blueskiesMissArshi-featherheart* Unnati *.Saraa.Mariaa.RDanu17RiyaDutta-CoolChick-incandescentSuchi.R-Alina.GayuArnavJohnyLovesSanzParud_Forever.Brooke.Edna_Philip-wintergreen-Arshi.Sugi.IPK.DarkParadise..mishti_17princessunara-AquaMermaiden-rechusRafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Khushi, Khushi, Khushi' - Arnav" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Emjae

Emjae

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Yes I agree...Arnav shouting Khushi had such a rawness and feeling to it...All I can say it was music to all ArHi fans ears

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

arshirocks2020Priya4Mirra601109mianadorindakatefeyaFarighInsanRSZRilovesarunArnavKhushi1996sun2011huny.thebestlaxmisaradaJasleenlazylad8-FauZizoharocksshilparoxx-BrokenDreamer-purplekid-FarwiiDobaara-Barundeewani19-Samskruthi--Sanjana-* Unnati *-AquaMermaiden-

..anisha..

..anisha..

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
True. The way Arnav yelled out Khushi was Awesome!!! Even I hope that Arnav stops calling Khushi all the other names. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mianadorindakatefeyalaxmisaradalazylad8-FauZi

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I was melting everytime he was calling out her name in the hopes that he would get a response.

but i dont think that he will be calling her khushi at the office though there is still a long wait for that i think.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mianalazylad8-FauZi

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I know, it was such a powerfully cute scene. 

More than being ASR and KKG they were simply Khushi and Arnav today. For the first time I believe, even if it was only for a matter of few minutes :) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simplyaradhanamianadorindakateRSZRlazylad8-FauZi

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
even i loved tht day :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mianalazylad8-FauZi

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Gosh that was an intense scene.I guess he said Khushi  a dozen time in that short scene.He was disturbed by her state.Her braking down and leaning on to his shoulders was unbearable to him.There was a huge contrast between his reaction to Lavanya a few minutes before and to Khushi.His is all passion when it comes to Khushi.Loved his possessiveness too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

miana601109craziefanhuny.thebestlaxmisaradakyph21lazylad8-FauZifareeMephisto

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i so myself can't wait for that when he calls her jaanLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalmianaSiMi81TheDreamyKidlazylad8-FauZi_Athena_featherheartMephistoSenorita Sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.