Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thendral Telugu Version Promo

Thendral serial is remaking in telugu as Sravani Subramanyam in gemini TV.  In telugu also Our thendral heroine Sruthi Raj is playing as a heroine and some of the well known faces also acting in the serial. The telugu version of thendral is planning to aired on gemini tv on last week of july,

Credits: tvserialsonline

Edited by Ravi37 - 11 July 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87TTfanCarynShemmoSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral is remaking in telugu" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the News!Smile

I heard of it too. Shocking newsShocked But Thendral-ku kedaicha success Telugu-la varumaa?Confused I hope Deeps is also the Hero in that version. Many of us cant see Shruti with anyone else, so hope its Deepak and Shruti only. And Kumaran Sir, intha version kaga Thuls scenes mattum short ana, i will be in kola veriAngry Hope you wont forgot your Tamil Viewers and T&T fans! 

Im surprised to see who is gonna be Charu and GWLOL ARG, why cant they select some popular Telugu Serial Best Jodi?Unhappy Im sad!

NOTHING CAN BEAT THENDRAL AND OUR T&T!!Star

Edited by Shamz. - 11 July 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_grselviKowsiTheivavjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleSweetyGreensahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ravi for the info!!

I'm kinda sad actually...

Because they are remaking the serial, Tulasi already has less scenes in Thendral...I guess she is shooting for the other serial at the same time...that is why there is less of TT now...

So many questions though...who will play Tamil???

Why can't they just dub the serial instead of remaking it??  Is the director Mr. K?  There is only one Thendral in our hearts...

We cannot even picture another TT...(Deepak & Sruti rock!)

I'm sticking to Thendral...but I do hope that the telugu version becomes just as popular as Thendral.

Tamil and Tulasi Forever!!

Edited by smiles86 - 11 July 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivavjayamTTfanNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.SweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
This just sucks too much and makes me too sad Cry Cry. I did not even want to watch today's Thendral episode after i read this news...grrr. I am seriously not liking it. I don't think we can ever imagine anyone else in Deepak's role in Telugu. I never thought they will remake it in Telugu, but was thinking they could remake it in Hindi. I would not have minded that. Eventhough i will stick to Thendral, it is just the news pissing me off. I better shall not think of that.

If only there are less scenes for Thulasi coz of this Telugu version, i don't know how Thendral would be going successfully. Already now TRP is down and imagine if not much Shruti Unhappy Unhappy. I just hope she concentrates more in Tamil. Didn't they get any other actresses for that show? Angry Angry

This info just made me to polambufy too much Unhappy Unhappy.

Edited by Gunz. - 11 July 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaTTfanNixkieShemmoSweetyGreensahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the info!

I don't think Shruti acting in Telugu version would affect Thendral in any ways. Neither would she be shown less. This show can't run without her. It is just that right now, the story does not need much of her, we just have to wait to see her getting importance again. It won't take much time. If she focuses more in Telugu, that won't make any sense. She would be able to balance both the shows. But kind of sure, nothing can be compared to her acting and TT in Thendral. It was/is just a superb show (well little exaggerated)!

vjayamNixkieShemmosahi.SweetyGreen

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I wish that they would just dub the serial instead of remaking it...no can replace TT!!! 

This news is making me kinda sad too since already there is less of TT in Thendral...and I don't want any other characters playing the original roles...

I say that we just forget about this whole remake thing and just stick to Thendral...hopefully Mr. K. doesn't dissapoint us...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivavjayamTTfanNixkieShemmosahi.SweetyGreen

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Sigh Sigh Sigh, one month ago i heard that Thendral getting remade in Telugu but didn't expect Sruthi to play the lead role. Lead pairs in Tamil version stole millions of viewers hearts and it will be the best now and forever. Even if it gets remade, Thendral lead pairs will be the best. Sigh like many others i cant imagine some new hero in TA's character, none can beat Deepak's acting as TA. As Theiva said Sruthi wont concentrate more on Telugu and forget us rofl, she will just do her profession. Moreover Kumaran is not directing the Telugu version, so there is no way for them to show less scenes on Thulasi here and they will never ever do that!. We are getting less scene these days only because there are so many other side tracks.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 11 July 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivavjayamTTfanNixkieShemmosahi.SweetyGreen

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Angry Deeps is not the Hero, i think! Here is a new Promo of it and the actor who comes from 0:24 - 0:30 may the hero of it!Angry Full and full new casts, but heroine is the sameeeAngry Makes me sad!Cry

Edited by Shamz. - 12 July 2011 at 5:51am

siana_grselviTTfansahi.SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top