Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat4u

loved ur song dedication like always...bt today ws super duper fit. 😭 n now..d question is...Piya will burn Misha and Abhay too somewhat in d heat of her burnt heart n soul...will Misha be able to bear it? Did she thght of such consequences...tht her best frnd n sis will hate her...God i too cnt watch today's scene n episode...waiting for probable Jeh-Abhay fight though. 😊

CHARU,...!!!🤗 oh GOD charu..aaj se zyaada kal ka precap was DEADLY HORRIBLE MAN..🤢 yeh MISHA BHI NA..!!😭 Oh & yeah you agree there will be a Boxing fight hun..!!..& I am sure teh history will repeat ..when PIYA will give that indication to Abhay not to hurt Jay...& that shower SCENE  wohaaa..I want more steamy scene than last time..creatives are you listening..darlings./.!!😛😍☺️
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi hema...hope u remember me
ok although i av never commented on ur post bt believe me...i just love...d way u write each n every aspect of abhay-pia's part...

bt u knw wat while reading abhay's part in ur post...i gt this thing in ma mind...d famous quote of shakespeare   " love is not love  dat alters when it alteration finds"
n wat abhay is thinking at present ,dat whole this crap of dating misha  will alter pia's feeling for him...he is nt realising d consequences...wat if pia wl give d silence treatment to this whole misha= abhay part...wat if she wl nt say a single word...what if she wl nt go to jay, wat actually misha-abhay wants...y doesn't abhay never give a single chance to his love to find out its path at its own...
i av so much in my mind...bt i reli want cv's to give some other direction to this dark story...they seriously need to think abt it...!!

luv
heena😊
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: pujagiri

hemaaa...oh my gosh..there you are..did you the epi and the precap?..girl I don't know how will I watch that scene tomorrow...abhay will be sorry for his actions and most of itmisha..coz now piya will start hating her and may even leave dobriyal house and may go back to her hostel...now I do not see chance of abhay protecting piya for jay at all...coz she won't listen to him hema...how will she trust him now? ..gosh..I am really upset and scared for abhay after this epi?

EXACTLY Puja..that is why I am shivering in PAIN..& a upcoming biggest TSUNAMI..when Piya will act rude to ABHAY ..when Abhay will come to know about Jay as werewolf..she will not listen to ABhay 's words..its like TIT FOR TAT..mann..GOD I wont be able to watch that scene tomorrow..!!🤢😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reashma.

U made a nice post dear.

felt very bad watchin tha scene omg!
 and  i love ur song.

Thank you so much darling..!! And oh yeah...that precap was a horrible thing to digest for a person who loves a person so passionately like ABHAY & PIYA..!!😭
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema Sweety First All Clam Down. Abhay Talked To Misha About Piya. Cause He Loves Her Alot. And Whatever He Does Piya Will Wont Back Down. This Time Misha's In Big Trouble.(: She Shouldnt Have Messed With Her Sister's Feelings. Let Alone Taking Her Boyfriend Abhay Raichand From Her. (:

Get Ready For A Cat Fight. Hehe. (:
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivilaciouss_me

Awesum post hema! 🤗 n i lovd da song u selectd fr 2dae situatn f piya! Patthar ke sanam..i just luv dis song..(did u watch da movie? Its a lovely one..vry touching story!😳)

Abt 2dae's epi..wat do i say!😭 it ws so painful one frm piya's side! M just feelin so bad for da poor soul! Gosh! Abhay..aur kitni baar piya ka dil toroge! 🤢 poor thng! She is suffering frm da begining n its still going! N now misha got included..wat if dere frndshp breaks I hope jeh clams hr down n supports hr! I dunno hw bt i just want hr suffering to end! Cnt c hr lyk dis! So heart broken n vunerable😭

Awww..oh yeah dear.🤗...I have seen that movie Patthar ke sanam..indeed it is very touching..!!😊 Aw..so true yaar..I cant see any of them in pain..ABHAY & PIYA..are like my soul..it is simply..impossible for me to see any of them to see suffering like this..!!😭🤢
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaJanAbhIya

Hema..again lovely post!!!!!👏 U r right Piya ko Abhay ke siwa koi aur nahi janta..usski woh so called sister/Best friend Misha bhi nahi (sorry to all Misha's fans!!! yaa but u r absolutely r8 Abhay wasn'r convinced when Misha give him her stupid idea..but still Abhay said yes only for Piya's happiness..But did u see the promo..Misha ka plan uske upar hi bahri padhne wala hai😆😉..I'm soo excited..ab usse Abhay ki woh baat yaad aayegi.."tumhe apni life ke bare mein kuch sochna chahye..kyonki agar tumhari life mein kuch interesting hoga..toh tum dusro ki life mein interfere karna band kardogi"..and yeh baat usske kano mein baar baar gunjeghi😆jab Piya Dobrial ka samna hoga..and I'm really happy dat Piya doesn't blame Abhay for all that fake romance..but only Misha!!!

P.S. Btw I made ur vm..enter tomorrow I'll upload it..I really hope u will like..😊

FIRST OF ALL..I am super excited that you are ready with that VM..wow that was so soon yaar..THANK YOU..I will eagerly wait for ti..sweety..!!🤗 and now coming to ABHIYA>.oh yeah..I am glad you agree with that ABHAY being not convinced with Misha's plan..& oh yeah..I am so so so waiting for MISHA TO GET JAGGED BY HER OWN MEDICINE by Piya..I swear..she has been asking for this from the day she has been poisoning Piya's mind against ABHAy...awww..I just saw the promo..Awww..it is so cute & sooo sweet of pIYA to not think of anything for her ABHAY..SHE IS FULL ON RED HOT ANGRY with MISHA>.Misha's plan back firing wohaaa..Dishu was right..!!THANK GOD fo rthat..but I cant watch that scene in precap./.🤢though I know its thousand percent fake..fake..!!fake..still I cant see darling PIYA getting HURT mann..!!😭
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U know wht now i m afraid in promo Pia said tht Misha I hate u now u can keep him wid u(Abhay she meant)Ma b she'll start hating misha & Abhay both & will go cozy wid jay.Now I m feeling pain.So not gud.Both Abhay & misha luv her but they our ruining her wid their so called drama.Hope sab thik ho jaye😭
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay ko koi shock maaro yaar uska dimaag hil gaya hai screw dheela hogaya hain. Wat is this guy on? Vampire Acid to kill and torture your lover till she is no more. Pia will be destrought and i hope she gets Misha for this and then gives Abhay a few slaps worth of her anger.
SaJanAbhIya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

FIRST OF ALL..I am super excited that you are ready with that VM..wow that was so soon yaar..THANK YOU..I will eagerly wait for ti..sweety..!!🤗 and now coming to ABHIYA>.oh yeah..I am glad you agree with that ABHAY being not convinced with Misha's plan..& oh yeah..I am so so so waiting for MISHA TO GET JAGGED BY HER OWN MEDICINE by Piya..I swear..she has been asking for this from the day she has been poisoning Piya's mind against ABHAy...awww..I just saw the promo..Awww..it is so cute & sooo sweet of pIYA to not think of anything for her ABHAY..SHE IS FULL ON RED HOT ANGRY with MISHA>.Misha's plan back firing wohaaa..Dishu was right..!!THANK GOD fo rthat..but I cant watch that scene in precap./.🤢though I know its thousand percent fake..fake..!!fake..still I cant see darling PIYA getting HUT mann..!!😭

aweee Dear itna bhi excited mat ho..agar vm achha nahi hua toh?????..and u know in all episode I was soo happy to see AbhIsha ka fake romance and Misha ka jhalapan..but when I saw the precap..I was like😲..yeh kya hua?? kab hua?? kaise hua?? kahan hua???..My heart was beating soo fast..and till now is beating soo fast when I think abt that crap..hope all will be fine..bas ab yeh Abhay kuch na karde..I mean Misha ko support!!!!!