chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
love the episode todayLOL

balram angry young man
n krishna is so calm not even singly angryness in him
he takes everything so lightly.

this is wht the main quality of lord krishna .

loved the scene when krishna ask balram to return his basuriLOL

and the way balram taunting him about playing always flute for love.LOL

in end he krishna teasing him but same time giving him suggestion too .

don't know wht he will do the way he smiled in the end of the show Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.braveheartedRoark-Priti11-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "good episode" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Are you kidding?  Vishal is doing a bang-up job as Krishna, but the way they represented Krishna's character today was just awful!!!

First of all, I think they're overdoing Krishna w/ the flute, and today, he looked practically like Nero - playing the flute while Dwarka was beseiged.  Also, the conversation b/w Krishna & Balaram was completely out of character.  For the deity who imparted all the teachings of the Gita to Arjun, the stuff he was telling Balaram here was surreal - treating w/ complete disdain the need to go to war, and when Balaram tosses him his mace, he's very reluctant to take it, and instead asks for his flute back. Ermm Similarly, Balaram, who during the Kurukshetra war was advocating restraint, looked uncharacterestically agressive.

And I didn't like Krishna telling Balaram that b'cos of his full faith in him, he didn't bother fighting or letting his army fight!  Balaram was right - Krishna was a kshatriya, and fighting was supposed to be his joy.  And for someone who defeated Jarasandha 16 times, successfully abducted Rukmini, killed Shishupal & Dantavatra, and defeated in war Shalva and Narakasura, what they showed today for Krishna was totally out of character!!! Thumbs Down  Krishna would never do something like ask an elder of his to fight on his behalf!  He always fought his own battles, and involved Balaram in it!!!

They need to have a test for scriptwriters b4 putting them on to write these serials!!  B'cos what they're showing is bordering character assassination!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19Roark

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
chill n wait
in the end krishna will only kill jarashan

i don't know why cts r focusing more on lord krishna nature n thinking

he looked more kanha then dwarkadheesh
lets wait cts will show the warrior side of lord krishnaSmile

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

chill n wait
in the end krishna will only kill jarashan

i don't know why cts r focusing more on lord krishna nature n thinking

he looked more kanha then dwarkadheesh
lets wait cts will show the warrior side of lord krishnaSmile
Krishna did not kill Jarasadh. It was bheema with the guidance of Krishna. Jarasandha was born in two halves and not as a full child. hence, when his parents threw him away, a rakshasi named Jara joined the child together. Hence, thats why he was named Jarasandha. He was very very powerful. Thats why no one could defeat himas even if he was rippped apart his body would join together. Hence, when Yudhistra wanted to do Rajasuya, krishna wanted him to defeat Jarasandha. Bhima challenged him to a dual but could not defeat him. So krishna suggested he rips Jarasandha apart amd throw the each side of the body on the ooposite sides thus killing him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasuperdil19Intrepida

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Vrish, need your help here. I dsont think Jarasandha ever attacked Dwaraka. Dwaraka was impregnable. Krishna left Mathura and went to dwaraka only so that he cannot attack.

But today Krishna and his flute and krishna's grins is getting too much.

And I agree, krishna fought each and every war, balarama was merely a part of it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasuperdil19

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Chemestry

Don't worry - I'm not flaming the serial (not yet, anyway).  And Vinu is right about Bhima being the one who killed Jarasandha, as well as Dwaraka being inaccessible to the enemies of the Yadavas. 

But the 17th war was the one where Krishna & Balaram were surrounded by Jarasandha's troops on a hill, and he had a fire lit around them, and they jumped off the top.  To Jarasandha & his allies, it looked like Krishna was dead, and hence the precap of Rukmi informing Rukmini of Krishna's death.

But my criticism here is mainly aimed at the characterization: w/ anybody familiar w/ kshatriya maryada - which was embodied by both Rama & Krishna, as well as other great warriors like Lakshman, Balaram, Bhima & Arjun, what Krishna did today - encourage Balaram to go & fight so that he doesn't have to - was something few kshatriyas would even dream of doing.  Such a characterization really serves him poorly, when it's well know how much pride kshatriyas - particularly in that era - had in their valor.

I really hope the CVs do a proper introspection of Krishna's character b4 butchering it any further.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
hope they will not show too fast

if so many thing will happen before the precap is shown then why so early scene of wrong news of krishna n balram death

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
nice epi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.