•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Shyaam calls at arnav's home nd anjali pick up the phone.shyaam get shocked and cut the phone.Mami ask anjali,who's that?anjali says donno. . Again payal calls and mami pick up this time.same time,arnav is talking with sinha ji throw mobile. Payal say,plz i have to talk with arnav.mami says,who?payal says khushi.mami says,khushi?who khushi?your sister,what i'll do?arnav get shocked to hear khushi's name. He got tensed and walk fast to save khushi. . . Payal is crying and thinking,what'll we do?shyaam says,i'll try. Payal asj shyam to contact with police.shyam says ok. Khushi is in the guesthouse.the condition of the house is so bad.
Arnav talking with sinha and saying that khushi went there to meet you so its ur responsibility. Arnav is driving and he is very tense. . . . Khushi is thinking,who'll save me from here? Buaji is crying and she is in tense also. . . . Khushi is crying

Arnav reached guesthouse and he is running. Khushi realise that someone is here and she is screaming,anybody here? Arnav is searching khushi. The house begun to damage more n more. . . Khushi is losing her sense as she is tired now.arnav finds khushi's bag and mobile and says, 'khushi. . Khushi'(wow) khushi heard and says anyone here?? Arnav is trying to find her and says,don't knw where she is. . Khushiii. . . . At the time,its a screaming sound from khushi and arnav scared. . . . .

Khushi says,devi maiya. . Help me. Arnav is searching khushi and finally,,find her. . . A pillar is about to fall and arnav holds khushi's hand and run(wow. . . Khushi is in open hair) khushi removed her hand. Arnav is saying that,listen, i didn't knew that. . . . . Nd khushi push back hardly (omg. . . . !!!) arnav saying,listen...khushi says,no Mr. Arnav singh raizada..i have heard much,now u'll listen to me. The day u have met me,u have treated me rudely,u didn't think about me,my family and my sister(she is pushing arnav more n more nd arnav is trying to control him. . . .) khushi again about to push him and arnav holds her hand and take him to the wall.

-The End-

Precape: Akash and anjali is trying to contact arnav and got tense where is he. . . Mami says,i think he went to meet lavanya. . . Nani says,if it happens then i'll forget that he is my grandson. . . .

video update

Edited by Pia-Dsena_Feraz - 12 years ago