Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

The cat's out of the bag!!!

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
So today the episode was all about the revelation of truth to Bobby Singh...he has been deceived by the Sodhi's and his stand in this issue is absolutely right...

so what might be his decision after listening to the justification provided by the family?? will he still stand by his word??? or will he, like other prospective grooms, express his liking towards the other sisters??? (lol...do i sound like one of those promos with questions fired at the end of it??LOL)

i know there was an article about it...but i found it bit confusing,what with the mix up of names of Ishmeet and MeetaConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100ktms.Vrish.sehar mehrotramaris08

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Ash what I really hated about today's epi was the way all cried. As though there was some crying competetion going on. The mother takes the cake in that respect.

Ok, the family lied to Bobby, but didnt cheat him( not in real sense), but does it warrant for all to cry as though some great calamity has befallen them. Is he the only guy for Meetha?
Has there been a demise in the family?
 I really hated it the way this episode was shown. Disappointments and rejections can be portrayed without those copious tears. Your eyes, and face in general can exhibit all those emotions without going overboard in emotional quotient.
Am really put off by this show now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk.Vrish.ash91sehar mehrotra

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Bobby Singh is too polite - Bheeji deserved a slap across the face for coming up w/ this lie, and so did Meeta.  But if Bobby is pissed off @ this family, I don't see how it gets resolved by his asking for, say, Ishmeet's hand.  And the family - if they laid down a simple rule that all the sisters have to marry in order, and an younger sister cannot leapfrog an elder sister to the pheras, that alone can stop an out-of-order marriage.

Both Bheeji & Meeta deserve to be blamed for lying to him.  I disagree w/ Maris that they didn't cheat him - what else do you call lying about who all are in the family?  Instead, they could have revealed everybody, but made it clear to him (and anyone else) that they won't be considering any of the marriages out of turn.  Then if Bobby wants Ishmeet, then he'll have to wait until Meeta marries.

The family seems such a loser - particularly Meeta.  She's singularly unattractive, which probably explains why she's being paired to a much older man who's been married b4.  Looks like they're in a hurry to marry off the older ones, so that they get to the younger ones pretty fast.

Incidentally, is Bheeji the step-mother to all the daughters, or to some?  Is the father married a second time?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91

Cinderella100 Senior Member
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
True.  The names confuse me too. Ismeet & Meeta.

ash91

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@Ash and Maris- I couldn't stop myself from laughing after reading ur comments!!!!Lolzzz

But truly they were crying as if sum1 died in their house!!!!!!

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Ash what I really hated about today's epi was the way all cried. As though there was some crying competetion going on. The mother takes the cake in that respect.

Ok, the family lied to Bobby, but didnt cheat him( not in real sense), but does it warrant for all to cry as though some great calamity has befallen them. Is he the only guy for Meetha?
 I really hated it the way this episode was shown. Disappointments and rejections can be portrayed without those copious tears. Your eyes, and face in general can exhibit all those emotions without going overboard in emotional quotient.
so true, Maris!! i too didnt understand what all that crying was about...as soon as the light was flicked on,all we see are crying faces of Preeto and her Beeji...and in the last scenes and precap tho,they were crying hitting their chests as if someone has died in the family...it was too much over the board...
i really wish this Bobby-Meeta track gets over soon...its such a turn-off...this wasnt what we were promised by the vibrant and refreshing promos before the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.maris08

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Originally posted by maris08

so true, Maris!! i too didnt understand what all that crying was about...as soon as the light was flicked on,all we see are crying faces of Preeto and her Beeji...and in the last scenes and precap tho,they were crying hitting their chests as if someone has died in the family...it was too much over the board...
i really wish this Bobby-Meeta track gets over soon...its such a turn-off...this wasnt what we were promised by the vibrant and refreshing promos before the show...
Agreeed...it was tooo over the top and melodramatic!!!!LOL
I really hope they show their hero soon and end this track...its kinda gettin on my nerves!!!!

Plus Meeta's behaviour towards Ishmeet is absolutely not acceptable!!!!!!Angry

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 12 July 2011 at 6:13am

ash91maris08

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Absoultely agree  with your take maris!!

They kept promoting its presented differently.i dont see any difference.All they do is crying crying all the time.

Ankita, we dont see anything different in the show so far to keep us hooked.

ash91maris08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index