Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Murder 2 makes a killing, Chillar Party fails (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sherryy

sherryy

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Sherryy

Welcome Back Kabeer/Omar... kya hua Kaafirstaani ID nahin use karna ROFL

U r Absolutely Right ... Salman make sure Ranbir's Song shud b CHOP OFF from movie, but media pressure ki wajah se Rakhna pada... so he made sure END CREDITS mein hi aaye SONG ROFL

DELHI BELLY was Aamir's Baby... y did he put his own SUPERHIT ITEM SONG in CREDITS... ab tu yeh bhi bolega... Kiran make sure AAMIR's item song shud come in CREDITS LOL
  Who is Kabeer omar nowConfused n RANBIR is in bad state his movies r going to Imran n his life is more famous bcoz of his gf lists poor him n now this song also comes wen no public is left in the Theatre to watch it LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder 2 makes a killing, Chillar Party fails (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
ChiCha ne TONE Badal liya... 

Aadat chhodni bahut mushkil hoti hai... u can't pretend long time... LOL

sherryy

sherryy

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

y will i pretend with a person i dont even know Confused

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherryy

y will i pretend with a person i dont even know Confused

i was saying in General dear... check if i quoted u or some1 else...LOL

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Don't know. wait and watch

i know u r EAGERLY Waiting for Official Announcement that CHILLAR PARTY is a FLOP ROFL

at last Salman movie failed. And Murder 2 is going to be interesting, I know. Because of the suspense.

But you shud give a thot about the film which was made without Salman Khan... he came on board as producer after seeing the film... cz he loved it...  Tongue

what?  it can become hit or flop, or anything,  but I cant give thoughts to it, because I have other things to think about.

Let me tell you Murder 2 is horrible. I thought I have nightmares on a cross dresser chasing me. Chillar party is good, the movie in some regiions is a hit and it will be a hit . The kids are cute.Smile

plus the only neg part is ranbir kapoor (is item song is truly horrible, plus he was in the movie prior), and Salman is not the hero he only invested in it with UTV  to help underprivelged kids and his charity. (the kids are the hereos). Were Salman in it it be a hit.

Otherwie, then SRK Kabhi Kabhi something was a huge diaster. So does that mean SRK is horrible beacuse he invested in the movie? though he did have an item song in it. Anyhow, I thought you were ok with Salman?

Edited by wat_up - 11 July 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I am ok with him and i didn't say he was horrible? did I? I just don't like actors having hits after hits. It makes them proud, and I want them humble.

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

I am ok with him and i didn't say he was horrible? did I? I just don't like actors having hits after hits. It makes them proud, and I want them humble.

Salman is humble.Smile The money he gets hes putting into charity. Also, he was won so many awards on debangg but never went to collect one.He just wants his audience to get their just rewards. They pay so much to see his movies that he wants them to be good and paisa vashool to the audience.Clap Plus, I want his movies to be ATBB'sWink

@BB, I agree this movie is more a dvd home type movie. I saw it on DVD with my little cousins. They enjoyed it . Its a long time when a movie with an edge came out that kids can enjoyClap. Murder 2 is a movie you can see alone(yet I would not suggest that to those who can't handle gruesome things) or with mature groupWink 

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top