Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Murder 2 makes a killing, Chillar Party fails (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yes, I liked "taray zameen per".

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder 2 makes a killing, Chillar Party fails (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
It's HaRDLY 3 DAYS - and Chillar Party FAILS ?? even the Article SHEEE POSTED didn't declared it FLOP ROFL

Talking About the BUDGET of CHILLAR PARTY = It's HIT = Already Fetched 3.15 Crore in 3 days Wink

Midweek: 'Murder 2' is a monstrous hit, 'Chillar Party' has healthy pick up
- By Taran Adarsh, July 11, 2011 - 15:53 IST
FilmCastPlussesMinussesVerdict

Murder 2
Emraan Hashmi, Jacqueline Fernandez, Prashant Narayanan, Sulagna Panigrahi, Sudhanshu Pandey, Sandiip Sikcand, Shweta Kawatra, Yana GuptaA well-penned, well-executed filmLacks the lilting melodies of the first partHad a monstrous weekend of Rs 22.35 cr nett. Although the film was limited to 4/6 shows a day at plexes, it has yielded huge returns from plexes as well as single screens. In fact, the contribution from single screens is simply humungous. It's the biggest opener of Bhatts/Emraan Hashmi cmobo and one of the biggest openers of the year so far. Breakup:- Fri 7.1 cr, Sat 6.5 cr, Sun 8.75 cr. If one looks at the costs and the returns at the B.O., the film is heading for Super Hit status

Delhi Belly
Imran Khan, Vir Das, Kunal Roy Kapur, Shenaz Treasury, Poorna Jagannathan, Vijay Raaz, Paresh Ganatra, Rahul Singh, Aamir Khan [sp. app.]An outstanding film in all respectsMay not be savored and relished by everyoneMaintained exceptionally well in its second weekend. Collected Rs 2.5 cr on Fri, Rs 3.75 cr on Sat and Rs 4.5 cr on Sun [Weekend 2 total: Rs 10.75 cr nett], taking the 10-day total to approx Rs 48.75 cr nett. Super Hit

Chillar Party
Child actors Naman, Divij, Sanath, Vedant, Aarav, Chinmay, Sherya, Rohan, Visshesh and Irfan KhanWorks not just as an entertainer, but also advocates a message stronglyWriting could've been tighterStarted on a slow note, but gathered momentum with each passing day. The appreciation has translated into healthy numbers. Breakup:- Fri 45 lacs, Sat 1.10 cr, Sun 1.6 cr. Total: Rs 3.15 cr nett

Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap
Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Raveena Tandon, Sonu Sood, Sonal Chauhan, Charmee Kaur, Prakash Raj, Makrand Deshpande, Shahwar Ali, Rajeev Mehta, Rajeev Varma, Vishwajeet Pradhan, Atul ParchureBachchan show all the waySkeletal plot, some unwanted sub-plots in the narrativeCollected approx. Rs 2 cr nett in its second weekend. The 10-day total stands at approx. Rs 13.5 cr nett. Thanks to the revenue generated from non-theatrical avenues, will prove a Profitable venture for its investors

Double Dhamaal
Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Riteish Deshmukh, Jaaved Jaffrey, Aashish Chowdhary, Mallika Sherawat, Kangna, Satish KaushikHilarious entertainerRests on a thin plotlineAbove average

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherryybamboocopter

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I did not make the heading up, it was same.

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

I did not make the heading up, it was same.

I m nt saying u Manipulated the heading, me saying for Article only...

here

Salman Khan's Chillar Party has won critics' heart, but failed to collect moolah at the box-office. According to Adarsh, "The second release, Chillar Party, had a lukewarm start and is dependent on word of mouth largely."

^^^^ How it shows Fails, i can't understand HT LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherryysheee

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Don't know. wait and watch

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

i know u r EAGERLY Waiting for Official Announcement that CHILLAR PARTY is a FLOP ROFL

at last Salman movie failed. And Murder 2 is going to be interesting, I know. Because of the suspense.

But you shud give a thot about the film which was made without Salman Khan... he came on board as producer after seeing the film... cz he loved it...  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherryy

sherryy

sherryy

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

Originally posted by sherryy

Originally posted by Neetu_GirlPower

just saw a news feature on TV...in which a reporter is saying,.,.

'chillar party ko chillar jitne bhi darshak nahi mile LOL

ita actually sad...children movies in india have no status thanks to the ignorance of the peopleOuch
  its not like that even children movies r watched by many but story content should be superb then only audience watch it like Taare Zameen ParSmile

sherry plz dont mind...but its actually a misconception in people;s mind tht TZP succeeded on its own...it was driven by a star power called 'AAMIR KHAN' so even the film got a slow opening ppl still rushed to theatres what the star wanted to say...if any other actor place on aamir, the movie had been collapsed ... and even the critics say the same thing...

stanley ka dabba and more than 200 animated films have flopped...where are we heading to? 

anyways some one said tht taran adarsh has tweeted tht the movie chilllar party  is picking up now...its good actually if it manages to touch the 'average' mark even.good for the industry
  In India children movies never get a bumper opening even if script is superb unless promotion is fab n that is wat Aamir did n Salman thought by making Ranbir do an item nos people will get interest in the movie

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

i know u r EAGERLY Waiting for Official Announcement that CHILLAR PARTY is a FLOP ROFL

at last Salman movie failed. And Murder 2 is going to be interesting, I know. Because of the suspense.

But you shud give a thot about the film which was made without Salman Khan... he came on board as producer after seeing the film... cz he loved it...  Tongue

what?  it can become hit or flop, or anything,  but I cant give thoughts to it, because I have other things to think about.

Edited by sheee - 11 July 2011 at 11:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top