India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 22/2/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

hey guys we had a fast  episode afetr a long time. good news is sujal's hairstyle is back and also his famous black jacket and in my opinion the chemistry is back too between sujal and kashish. also they did not show swayam, his mata, akshat and charu, so that made the episode good automatically)

the episode starts with mehk following varun with roshan in their bedroom and telling him tht nothing happened between her and rishi nd that she was actually telling him to stay away from roshan, but varun tells hers to keep quiest and go to rishi as he has the solution to all her problem nowadays. kashish enters and yells at varun and reminds of all the things he said to her when he asked for mehek's hand. she tells him that he shud not let shak enter his mind and break his marraige. varun immediatley realizes his mistake and appologises to mehek.Clap

here rishi is wondering he is not feeling happy today since he finally got rid of sanjana , why is he feeling so much love for roshan it is because he sees mehek in him or is it because he loves her?? (i dont understand didnt he scream out to the whole world that he loves mehek last week and now he is asking HIMSELF if he loves?Confused) then he thinks to himself that he wants mehek back.

cg and lalit are talking amomgst themselves and cg says that he wants to sujal about vasu but lalit says that he wasnts to talk to vasu for one last time.

evreybody is having breakfast(kashish is serving her patidev) sujal gets up and tells her that he will be late and in starts to leave when the inspector comes with arrest warrant. everybody gets up (i found it strange that sanj and rishi were able to sit on the same table and have breakfast to peacefully, i wont be able to even see the face of the person who did something like to  me but then i live in the real world) kashish and rishi ask what saboot hey ahve against sujal and the inspector tells them about the hankerchief and pliers. everone is shocked kashish reaches out to look at the report but sujal stops her and leaves.

all the garewals follow sujal and the rahejas stay behind. vena asks cg to do something but the pathetic tells her that nothing can be done.  kashish runs to sujal who asks for a minute to talk to her.  he tells her not to cry and they hug. the hawalday comes to take sujal but kashish doesnt let him touch her husband,. sujal again says give me a minute and the hawaldar obidiently replies "ji saab"LOLsujal finally forces kashish to let go off him and leaves.

kashish runs to piyush's room!!!! and looks at HIS photo and starts crying and blaming herself for whatever happened. rishi comes there and tell sher to stop all this natak and starts yeeling at her. mehek comes there and tells rishi to stop and leave her di alone. rishi says he is leaving just becasue she told him to(how sweet) kash hugs mehek and cries some more.

cg and lalit are talking again( they have no work) and lalit is blaming himself for whatever happened but cg tells him that it is ok(kaisa baap hai)

vasu is looking at piyush's photo and veena talkking about justice when veena comes there and tells her this time she will not keep quiet and she wllnit spare her.vasu says that if sujal is convicted the garewasl will leave the house and veena says that sujal is found inocent, she(vasu) will leave the house

the end

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thanx for the awesome update!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

yesterday's romantic scene between sujal and kashish outside the house was really good. The chemistry seemed to be comming back. It seems Ekta has that part into her hand and has done a good work.

By the way shruti I think now Rishi seems to be having a double personality. He at one time says that he love Mehak and then he say maybe he loves herLOLLOLLOL

The worst part I found of yesterday's episode was CG's acting after sujal got arrested. The way he was talking to Lalit.......... my god it was horrible. He again needs some acting lessons.

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
hey guys i just want to say sorry for all the spelling mistakes. i write so fast that i dont pay attention to what i am writingWink also i was really excited today and also in a hurry as i had to go somewhere
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Thx Shruti ..

I agree with all yr comments......The chemistry is bk..yes it def is.......Sujal is bk to his old hair styleSmile........Abt Rishi, yeah he seems to hv taken over from Kashish......the dual personality ..I mean.

Edited by Hard Rock - 22 February 2005 at 8:39pm
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

lovely update, shruti...

Our old sujal is back, loads of attitude, cool looks, old hair style..........  they both looked good today.  and Rishi looked awesome.... but Rishi and love. does not go very well with his cassanova image, but will be interesting to watch how ekta develops rishi's character now.Clap

titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujalfan

The worst part I found of yesterday's episode was CG's acting after sujal got arrested. The way he was talking to Lalit.......... my god it was horrible. He again needs some acting lessons.

Ya sujalfan

i think C.G is just like a joker

he reall needs an acting lesson

Go to top