Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

My prayers!!!!😊

Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.

raatkarahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Summer Bhai thats so nice and thoughful of you - but now I am in tears

You are still alive my brother and a very best friend
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prometeus

My prayers!!!!😊

Have the courage to live. Anyone can die.

Lovely flowers Vinu ji. Thanks.

Thanks for your prayers, we shall be united forever.

Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raatkarahi

Summer Bhai thats so nice and thoughful of you - but now I am in tears

You are still alive my brother and a very best friend

Thanks Bhai, LIfe goes on and I am sure we all miss Khaty Bhai.
He will always be in our hearts.
He was a brave and unique soul and is now one with dear Allah.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
May his great soul rest in peace. Thank you for this brilliant thread summer.
Lovely quotations.
Really those lines are inspiring and so alive.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

May his great soul rest in peace. Thank you for this brilliant thread summer.

Lovely quotations.
Really those lines are inspiring and so alive.

Thanks Shruti.
Yes indeed it was an honour knowing a person who only wanted the world to be in peace and harmony and was always looking at ways to improve the livelihood of all.
Salamz everyone...

First of all, I'm thanking you summer, for your wondeful heart which remembers a friend who was not with you for a whole year. Because I've seen people forgetting their loved ones immediately after they move away from them.

I'm feeling really bad that IF had lost one of its true gentlemen who lived according to his heart rather than mind. May Allah, the most merciful, rest Khaty brother in peace. I wish he lives in the Jannathul Firdouse, Ameen!

I personally don't know Khaty brother or even through a forum. It was just an one day friendship and only after he passed away I came to know about him. It was an accident that we both crossed one day through debate mansion. i immediately left the forum and he scraped my scrap book (I still have them).

My heart just weighs a ton and I just don't know what to type. Its been a year since i posted something and now i did it again for khaty brother. Hope he has the power to watch us from the heaven above and see how badly we're missing him.

My condolences to his family and friends who suffer without him.

Khaty brother, i don't know you, and i'm not sure, if you can remember me if you're alive but you proved your gentleness in a single day! Hats off to you and we miss you..

Summer, Thanks alot.. i just don't have words to express my thanks to you for giving us a chance.. may Allah bless you too!

Edited by azfee - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azfee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Salamz everyone...

First of all, I'm thanking you summer, for your wondeful heart which remembers a friend who was not with you for a whole year. Because I've seen people forgetting their loved ones immediately after they move away from them.

I'm feeling really bad that IF had lost one of its true gentlemen who lived according to his heart rather than mind. May Allah, the most merciful, rest Khaty brother in peace. I wish he lives in the Jannathul Firdouse, Ameen!

I personally don't know Khaty brother or even through a forum. It was just an one day friendship and only after he passed away I came to know about him. It was an accident that we both crossed one day through debate mansion. i immediately left the forum and he scraped my scrap book (I still have them).

My heart just weighs a ton and I just don't know what to type. Its been a year since i posted something and now i did it again for khaty brother. Hope he has the power to watch us from the heaven above and see how badly we're missing him.

My condolences to his family and friends who suffer without him.

Khaty brother, i don't know you, and i'm not sure, if you can remember me if you're alive but you proved your gentleness in a single day! Hats off to you and we miss you..

Summer, Thanks alot.. i just don't have words to express my thanks to you for giving us a chance.. may Allah bless youtoo!</font>

Salam Bro,
Thanks for your kind words. Khaty Bhai hears you well and he was always sensitive to the feelings of everyone. It is not that he is gone for good becoz good souls achieve immortality and will always guide us in different ways. He always set himself a goal and would pursue it at all cost.
He is our bro and will always be there, watching.

Allah aapko salamat rakhay.

Summer3 thumbnail
I have sent an email to the family of Khaty Bhai too, his elder bro was very much attached to him and it took him over 6 months to get back to an almost normal life. But I know deep within, his heart still cries and I guess it is only natural. Even the Gods above cry sometimes.
It is important to keep in touch with friends and relatives when alive. Later physical contact is not possible , only mental or other levels. The flame of love should always keep burning for the loved ones will always be a part of ourselves.
When the mind expands with the heart we see everything in a different light.
Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago
diamond444 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good men must die, but death can not kill their names...RIP

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Edited by diamond444 - 12 years ago