Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I wonder how next week's episode will be? Can't wait for another dose of KD Pathak. LOL Which is quite funny because before I couldn't wait for CID, but now it's Adaalat. Even my family questions that because they know how much I love CID. They're like, why aren't you waiting for CID? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - KD's wardrobe. (Page 2)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Even I become too excited for Adaalat as I am his fan since past 7 years. Remember ramp walk scene? How cool he looked.

ayeshakd

ayeshakd

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Everything suits RR 

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
That's also true.

ashukaushik21

ashukaushik21

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Ronit sir always looking giod whether iys any costume due to his good looks.i saw him in kzk his business man looks r so good,his looks in bandini as DM as malik were also superb and now in Adaalat as KD are awesome,formal but wonderful looks always.

Edited by ashukaushik21 - 13 July 2011 at 12:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshakd

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
@anshukaushik - There is one thing I didn't say till now. Welcome to Adaalat forum and have a great time here. You can use our chat portal for general discussions. Just wanna see u as an active member. Tell about yourself.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I loved him much in rishu look and after that in ishand masand. Both were so cute and much younger than his actual look. I disliked him in dhoti kurta .

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Ya RB's look was very dashing and I just loved him in that look.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.