DOTW - KD's wardrobe.

Posted: 12 years ago
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="3">
              <font color="#0000ff">     DOTW - KD'S WARDROBE</font>

Hello everyone, I'm here with a DOTW as we can't discuss about the next case till the promo is out. So just thought to open a topic. I had idea about this thread before but never posted this. Many of us have seen Ronit sir as Rishabh Bajaj in kzk and as DM in Bandini(I never saw that). In both the shows his costumes were different, we saw him in Buisness Suits in kzk and in Dhoti kurta in Bandini. So did you ever think of seeing him in Jeans and T-shirts in any serial.

</div>Comming to his wardrobe in Adaalat, I like that and the designers have done a good job. Well, I always saw him in Suits so first it was a bit difficult for me to see him in jeans but now it's ok and he looks good in even Dhoti Kurta.😛
<div>

What you think about his wardrobe?

So leave your comments and enjoy.😃</font>
Edited by Shruti_HR - 12 years ago
I think he looks great in this style of dressing, haven't seen dress any other way because in SA we do not have those channels
Ya he looks great and I'm fond of his costumes.
I really think he looks much younger and vibrant wearing jeans and t-shirt. 😳 While I didn't watch much of the other two shows you mentioned Shruti, I watched a few episodes and I always thought that he looked much older than he should wearing a dhoti kurta and he looked ruthless in the business suit.
Glad to see your comment Sri. Congrats! Your Wu was viewed more than 1000 times.
Yep I noticed that too. I guess people really liked this episode or they like reading the WU. Too bad they have to log in to read it. 😆 As in bad for them and good for us. 😆
Exactly. Visitors cannot read that.
I wonder how next week's episode will be? Can't wait for another dose of KD Pathak. 😆 Which is quite funny because before I couldn't wait for CID, but now it's Adaalat. Even my family questions that because they know how much I love CID. They're like, why aren't you waiting for CID? 😆
Even I become too excited for Adaalat as I am his fan since past 7 years. Remember ramp walk scene? How cool he looked.
Everything suits RR