Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="3">
              <font color="#0000ff">     DOTW - KD'S WARDROBE</font>

Hello everyone, I'm here with a DOTW as we can't discuss about the next case till the promo is out. So just thought to open a topic. I had idea about this thread before but never posted this. Many of us have seen Ronit sir as Rishabh Bajaj in kzk and as DM in Bandini(I never saw that). In both the shows his costumes were different, we saw him in Buisness Suits in kzk and in Dhoti kurta in Bandini. So did you ever think of seeing him in Jeans and T-shirts in any serial.

</div>Comming to his wardrobe in Adaalat, I like that and the designers have done a good job. Well, I always saw him in Suits so first it was a bit difficult for me to see him in jeans but now it's ok and he looks good in even Dhoti Kurta.Tongue
<div>

What you think about his wardrobe?

So leave your comments and enjoy.Big smile</font>

Edited by Shruti_HR - 16 July 2011 at 9:47am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW - KD's wardrobe." in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I think he looks great in this style of dressing, haven't seen dress any other way because in SA we do not have those channels

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Ya he looks great and I'm fond of his costumes.

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
No one here?Disapprove

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I really think he looks much younger and vibrant wearing jeans and t-shirt. Embarrassed While I didn't watch much of the other two shows you mentioned Shruti, I watched a few episodes and I always thought that he looked much older than he should wearing a dhoti kurta and he looked ruthless in the business suit.

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Glad to see your comment Sri. Congrats! Your Wu was viewed more than 1000 times.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Yep I noticed that too. I guess people really liked this episode or they like reading the WU. Too bad they have to log in to read it. LOL As in bad for them and good for us. LOL

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Exactly. Visitors cannot read that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.