Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks nisha

i have tea in the morn and thenineve

and in colddrinks i genrally like to drinksoda when i am having lunch

Ibad thumbnail
Well I like myself Tea very very very much...You will not believe this but I swear by God that I take about 10 cups of tea daily....
In cold drinks I like any.
Nisha82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ibad

Well I like myself Tea very very very much...You will not believe this
but I swear by God that I take about 10 cups of tea daily....
In cold drinks I like any.

WOW IBAD....10 CUPS!!!!!!!! i thought i was crazy to drink 4 cups of tea...so i guess i was wrong...lol... πŸ˜† for some reason, if anyone offers me or asks me if i want tea..i can never make myself say no...even if i just had tea like 10 mins ago... πŸ˜†
vijay thumbnail

I find many Tea Lovers here like me Tea DrinksTea Drinks😊

But too much of anything is not good. I hope we all have studied Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility in Economics.

A law of economics stating that as a person increases consumption of a product--while keeping consumption of other products constant--there is a decline in the marginal utility that person derives from consuming each additional unit of that product.

So I think more then 4 times a day of Tea is not good. I myself used to have tea like 8-10 cups daily but I felt it started affecting my health and my regular diet as I used to skip my lunch. I have cut down to 3 at the moment.

BTW I got some interesting links on Tea

Tea & Health
Information and questions on tea and tea health concerns.

Tea Drinks
Tea drinks, hot tea drinks, iced tea drinks such as Apple Cinnamon Shake, Hot Ginger Tea, Cranberry Twister and many more to discuss.

Cheers,
Vijay

Nisha82 thumbnail
thanx for the info vijay...it's a tea forum...i am definitely joining tht... 😊
Sand thumbnail

I'm not much of a coffee or tea drinker, I just have a glass of water or chocolate milk before I leave home.

But when I'm in the mood, I grab a Starbucks Frap, Yum! or when I'm in India I like those small cups of tea which cost like 5 rupees, especially with garam garam parathes...

And ice cold Pepsi for me or my fave mango shake πŸ˜ƒ 

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

I love tea, never used 2 b4 but now i am accoustomed to drinking it at least one mug everyday!!!

I can't stand coffee, i esp. hate the smell of it...πŸ˜•

bas02 thumbnail
i like both tea and coffee...i drink tea more, but i like coffee too.😊
_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm like a total coffee addict!!

there are times when one can't sleep at night...many ppl would then drink warm milk or other stuff which can help them sleep..i on the other hand drink around 2 cups (mugs!) of coffee...so that i don't fall asleep!!!

it's sooooooo stupid!!!...but hey,that's me!!!

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.T.U.P.I.D.

I'm like a total coffee addict!!

there are times when one can't sleep at night...many ppl would then drink warm milk or other stuff which can help them sleep..i on the other hand drink around 2 cups (mugs!) of coffee...so that i don't fall asleep!!!

it's sooooooo stupid!!!...but hey,that's me!!!

same ereπŸ˜†