Users

Frequent Posters

suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hio Preet
gud to see that u started this fiction again..πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the latest part ,it was really gud.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Naina was indeed in turmoil...she was have difficulty in betraying Raj's trust but sge was doing all this for her brother's innocence.
Raj gave alovely surlrise to Naina on her birthday..she didn't had words to thank him..
he loves her way too much.😊
Huda is too full of himselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor pooja cudn't speak of even one nice quality in him.
That song which Raj sang is just too gud and it perefectly described his motions for Naina..
It was a shock for Naina to see Naveen alive.😲😲😲 How did this happen??
All this time Naina was lying..she hasn't forgiven Raj and all this was some plan  to take revenge
Raj's world is completely shattered after knowing this..
I hope Naina is able to win back his trust again..😊

Bye
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx preet for starting it again

Awsome Parts !!!!

Continue soon !!!!
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
awesome upd dear
amazing
superb
fantastic
loved it
do cont. soon
thanx for d pm
add me in ur pm list

Love
Deepa

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Revolutionbreez

awesomeee blossom!!!

and thanks for listening to us finally and continuing...
baaki comment aaram se karti hu...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so much Doc!!! and thanks to all of you that I am able to continue my fics...and take ur time, aram se karo Doc; I know u r busy 😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

Thnx preet for starting it again

Awsome Parts !!!!

Continue soon !!!!

U r most welcome Khushi and thanks a lot for liking and commenting here!!! Will try to UD asap 😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepanwita

awesome upd dear
amazing
superb
fantastic
loved it
do cont. soon
thanx for d pm
add me in ur pm list

Love
Deepa

Thank u so much Deepa!!! Really glad that u liked the new update; And sure, will add u in the PM List.
Luv Preet 😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana.dixit

Hiii Preet Hi Suhana Diii

gud to see that u started this fiction again..πŸ˜ƒ Thank u so much 😳

Now coming to the latest part ,it was really gud.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks Di...Glad that u liked it πŸ˜ƒ
Naina was indeed in turmoil...she was have difficulty in betraying Raj's trust but sge was doing all this for her brother's innocence. The reason for all this is her love for Naveen but she forget about Raj's love πŸ˜•
Raj gave alovely surlrise to Naina on her birthday..she didn't had words to thank him... Raj is always very sweet..He loves her a lott, and he can do anything to make her happy 😳
he loves her way too much.😊 Abs right Di πŸ˜ƒ
Huda is too full of himselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor pooja cudn't speak of even one nice quality in him. Huda only knows to praise himself πŸ˜†
That song which Raj sang is just too gud and it perefectly described his motions for Naina.. This song is my fav these days Di, I am always singing this song 😳
It was a shock for Naina to see Naveen alive.😲😲😲 How did this happen?? Agle part me aapko pakka yeh bata dungi...πŸ˜‰
All this time Naina was lying..she hasn't forgiven Raj and all this was some plan  to take revenge She thought by doing all this, she will be able to prove Naveen innocent; but she has forgotten that Naveen is important for Raj also.
Raj's world is completely shattered after knowing this.. Raj has never expected his Nia  to do all this; and it has completely broken him from inside 😭
I hope Naina is able to win back his trust again..😊 Hoga Di, par iske liye  time lagegaπŸ˜•

Bye
Bye Di and Thanks for such a sweet comment
Luv Preet 😳

Sweet-Lioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Welcome Sherni...kya baat hai!!! Sabse pehla comment sherni ka haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dimag ka faluda bann gaya hai...sham  se try karr rahi thi par mera acc hi open nahi ho raha tha...pata nahi kisi ne hack kiya ya kuch aur prob ho rahi thi...yahan tak ke mujhe 4-5 passwords bhi change karne padd gaye...😑
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
wonderful...
loved the updates...
thanx for the pm...
take care...

Sweet-Lioness thumbnail

okay abhi aati hun comment karne...

sare parts par toh maine pahle se hi comments karr rakhe the...teri tarh late nahi hoti...

teri ud na likhne ki puri kahani agar maine yahan sab ke samne suna diya na...toh teri BAND bajegi...aur dosti ka farz nibhate hue main bhi kafi khush hoti tujhe sabb se galiyan suna kar...phir maine apna idea cancel kar diya...yeh soch kar ke...jane do...abhi abhi girr ke uthi hai...chott lagi hogi...huh...varna tu mujhe janti nahi hai...

naina sachi ma baht buri tarah se fashi hui hai...raj aur apne bhai ke innocence ke bich me...

raj ne sachhi me achha surprise diya naina ko...uss ke birthday par...

haiii...kitna chahta hai voh use...

aur huda toh huda hi hai...koi chance hi nahi hai uss ke badalne ka...

gana badhiya tha...pata nahi naina samajh payi ki nahi raj ke feelings ko...par main toh fulltoo samajh gayi is song ke through...

hope ki RN ke bich me sab kuch jaldi thik ho jaye...

aur vaise bhi jaldi thik ho bhi jata...agr iss ki writer regularly ud karti toh...mujhe tere ud ki speed par itna doubt hai ke...pata nahi RN ke bich kab sab kuch thik hoga...

jaldi se next part post karr...varna hum sabhi...jinhe abhi tu THANKS bol rahi hai...teri Dhulai karrne aa jayenge...