Fan Fictions

The Unknown Language of Love.MG ff Completed (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 53

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
fabulous start .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Unknown Language of Love.MG ff Completed (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSgayatri

MSgayatri

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
hey this is prety interestin
update soon an add me to ur pm list...:)

princess_mimi

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
wow awsome start yaar...loved it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!

princess_mimi

maaneetsangel

IF-Rockerz

maaneetsangel

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
congrats !!!!!!! 4 yet another one ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

interesting concept ...

nice start ...

continue soon ...

princess_mimi

amzu32

IF-Dazzler

amzu32

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Congratulation !!!
Very interesting story!!!
start was mind blowing..
i like this Louis 
just cant wait for the next part..
keep writing and thanks for pm:)

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Thanks for your support guys.. you are the best... here is the 2nd part.. hope you like it too..Smile

part 2: Ain't nobody like my desi girl

We landed at DelhiAirport at night. Local timing 9.30 pm. We took a cab to Hotel Garden Inn. All were tired. Dad and Louis were sleeping in the cab. Mom was still trying to convince me to see her photo and to marry her. I acted I'm sleeping to avoid her 'bakwaas'.Ermm

Suddenly Louis woke up and looked the photo.

"Look Maan she is really beautiful. You should marry her. I assure you, you won't find a girl like this in Paris."Smile

"You want me to marry cause you could not marry her." I replied firmly.

"Her? Who?" ConfusedYou should have looked at his face. He was acting like he doesn't know

"You know who." I replied.

"Charlie?" He was shocked after a few seconds he laughed out loud. "Do you think I wanted to marry her? I even threw a party after our break up."

"So why didn't you broke up with her?"Pinch

"Cause she is a girl. If I did it she would have started to cry. You know handling those situations are very difficult. So I waited for her to break up."LOL

Great!! I thought. For the first time Louis has given me a good idea. Now I know what to do' I am not gonna refuse her but she will. I smirked.Evil Smile

We reached HotelGarden in an hour. Our room were room no 553, 554 and 555.  Louis landed in 553, me in 554 and mom and dad in 555.

I was so tired for the long journey. I slept as I hit the bed.Sleepy

Next Morning Geet's elder brothers Tej and Brij have came to take us.

We are going to Geet's house. I tried to remember her whole family. It was a huge family. Daarji, Dadi, Geet's cousin Tej, her older brother Brij, their wives, their parents it means Geet's parents and uncle-aunt. Geet and her cousin sister Pari. Confusing. Total twelve members.Wacko

"I can't believe I have taken 3weaks leave for you without any reason. 3 weeks." Louis sighed.

"So what? I did it too."

"You have come here to see girl to marry and I have came here for no reason."

"You have came here cause I told you. It's not without any reason ok?"Stern Smile

"You are the worst best friend." Louis answered. See. The actual worst best friend is saying his best friend that he is the worst best friend huh.

"You are the worst best friend. You selfish. You forgot every time I helped you."Unhappy

"When?" He sounded confused. He is such a jerk. I helped him in every single thing. Even I am the one who is responsible for his and Charlie's break up. Now he could not remember it.Shocked

"I helped you in junior school. I saved you from bullies." I told firmly.

"Well I saved you from being suspended." He replied at the same moment.

"Every time I save you from hunger."

"Huh?" Louis was totally surprise. "Save me from hunger?"Ermm

"Yeah! I always cook for you. And you? You don't even know how to boil water." I was satisfied with my answer. I knew it he could not say anything after this.Big smile

"You are impossible." He replied and look outside of the window.

"Wow! Its beautiful." He was totally charmed by the scenic beauty.Smile

He was not wrong. The sight was beautiful. After all it's India. My India.LOL

"Hmm." I stopped. Actually I was going to say of course it's beautiful. But I stopped. I have to show Brij and Tej I'm a badly behaved guy.

"It's so polluted. I'm gonna get dust allergy. I already hate this city."Thumbs Down I was speaking loudly so that Brij and Tej could hear me. I asked for water and Brij handed me a bottle.

"Is it boiled?" All were looking at me strangely. Even Louis. Not their fault. I never asked for boiled water.

"Its mineral water ." Brij replied. 

After a few minutes we arrived their home. We entered the home. We met daarji, dadi, Geet's and Brij's parents, Pari and Tej's parents. Brij's and Tej's wives. Finally we went to the sitting room. I saw her there.

Geet entered the room with her cousin sis. She was wearing a bright colored salwaar. She was not   looking at me.

It was clear from her expression that she is not ready to marry me too. But seeing her my eyes popped out and my jaw was literally going to hit the floor.Day Dreaming

I mean she was breathtakingly beautiful. The only thing that cross my mind was why I said no to my parents for her. I am regretting now cause I have to maintain it before them. I was thinking I have seen so many foreigners' girls but'.

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Ain't nobody like my desi girl

Oh god! How they can read my thoughts?Shocked

"Hellooo." It was daarji''s phone ringing. After he cut the phone he turned at us and said "It makes my desi girl happy." He smiled and looked at dadi.Blushing

Then he came forward to introduce us. It's Geet. She finally looked at me. Oh! Her hazel eyes were killing me. And she is Pari. Geet, Pari its Maan. And he is Maan's friend

"Louis. Louis Martin." Daarji was cut by Pari.

"You know my name?" Louis looked at Pari.Confused

"Who does not? You are the Louis Martin. The famous Fashion Photographer. I follow you on Facebook and Twitter. You even replied me once."

Ok. So Louis is more popular here. But I was only looking at Geet and regretting why did I say no.D'oh Now I can't tell my mom that I like her. She will think me the Maan Singh Khurana has lose to her. Then its gonna crush my MK ego no way. No I can't say it I like her. I was regretting for the only thing is why I did say no at first and why I refused to see her photo' I sighed'

PART 3: Na Raha Indian

Edited by princess_mimi - 07 February 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarthahupyarisahelidpurvaroststar432Suppi_4_uaisha_1998fatiya52110Paingelammyicycooldeekshacgpallavisarkarsheetalvasasakadafivarshakhedekararushi_05richu26mamatha.soumimaaneetsoumans22-divya-ArjunKiAsh-Elfin-bhakbhartifanMAANeet_2MSgayatriChahhat4evajeyanthi123flowing_riverprabha75mounacutyapril12neha512pinkybeditich.1990mgDiva7ABCDesiGirl93Mina420esheenaamalu123khushboo22angel_mewsuba2011NazmaadevishreeDrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerr9staroneserialscyum321ninaviSayaneeH.Lecterdreamy4ever-acacia-mayurmaaneetlalitha..amzu32ambbihamrk-1komlikasonu4evershalini01Maya_PMaaneet.Loverambeern-Veritaserum-nehakapoor7_AngelSonu_simi91ritzy09HanishadeviKoolsmilemaaneetsangelAwari_MaanZohamaaneetimpoojavermaCraziest_MGpunam2712Tyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethia_BlackPearl_sweet scorpio--Ratna--Shalvehinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10rsroopaliIsleOfCapriNeelambari..abinash079_CookieMonster_Loquacious_Aashtabby999rs12345

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
awesome partClap

princess_mimi

DrashtiDhamiNo1

IF-Dazzler

DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
rocking update