Page   of 53
Page 2 Page 53

princess_mimi

princess_mimi

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

The Unknown Language of Love

Part 1 : An Evening in Paris

"I'm not going to marry that girl." I shouted at my parents.Angry

"But Maan, you wanted to marry Geet from your childhood." Mom shouted back.

I am Maan Singh Khurana. I am 26. Actually I am an Indian but now I'm living in France from the last sixteen years. Not praising myself but it's true I am handsome enough to make any girl go crazy. Now I'm an editor of a popular magazine. I'm the Maan Singh Khurana. I do whatever I want. None ever dared to force me to do anything till now. Now my parents are forcing me to marry Geet.Unhappy

"We are going to India to see her. You better be ready." My mom ordered and left to pack.

Want to know who is this Geet girl? When I was a kid I used to live in Delhi and she was my neighbor. We used to be good friends. But our parents thought it's love for each other. We used to hangout together always. Is it love? Of course not. I was 10 years old and she was hardly seven. We did not even know meaning of love. We used to think love means hanging out with each others. On my last day in India we cried hugging each other  saying we will marry each other after growing up and will stay together forever.Shocked

I had forget about her but from the past few days my mom is forcing me to marry her. She thinks I'm already 26 and if I would not marry now I'm not gonna get a girl to marry. So they were arranging it for me. 

Actually I prefer love marriage but still have not found a worthy girl to love. May be I look tough but I'm very kind from heart. I don't want to over shadow any girl with my natural charm. The girl has to be equally beautiful. What I was saying? Oh! I have already started to hate this Geet.Angry

"Fine but Louis is going with me." I shouted to my mom.

"No problem." She replied calmly and left the room.

I came out of my house and called Louis. We are friends since we were 11.He is a fashion photographer. Sadly my parents trust him more than me. They think he is more intelligent than me. Uff! Some one can be this stupid to think this.

"Hey Maan." He picked up the phone.

"Louis! Meet me at 'Cafe de Flore'.

It's emergency. We are going to India and you are going with me."

"What?" He almost shouted. I didn't pay attention I just simply cut the phone and take a cab to 'Cafe de Flore'.

'Cafe de Flore' is my favorite cafe. I reached there within 30 minutes.  Louis is late. I sat down and ordered Cappuccino.        

After a few  minutes Louis arrived. 

He ordered Cafe Crme

and asked "What happened?"  He was totally confused.Confused

"We are going to India."

"So what's wrong?"

"Mom wants me to marry a girl whom I wanted to marry when I was 10." I replied in a breath.

"Finally you are going to marry." He smirked.

"Don't act like idiot. I wanted to marry Geet when I was 10!!"Ermm

We finished our coffees and paid the bill and started to walk.  It was tourist season. So the road was crowded. The evening was falling slowly. 

"You should marry her." I could not believe my ears that he is saying this. Is he drunk?

"Are you drunk?" I could not help asking.

"Nope. I'm perfectly sober."

"So why are you talking nonsense?"

"You know I never saw Indian wedding. I was waiting for your wedding from last 16 years."

Great. Not only my parents my best friend was also dieing to see me marrying an unknown girl. Ok. Not totally unknown. I used to know her. Used to want to marry her.  Grrr! I was so stupid to say that. It won't happen if I did not say that.Angry

"Lets go to 'Le Queen'. You have gone crazy. A few shots of sangria is needed for your treatment."

The evening had fallen over Paris. Paris was looking beautiful.

We reached at 'Le Queen' within a few minutes. I love this club. We sat at the bar counter.

"Mom want me to go to India  to see that girl." I shouted so that he could hear me.

"When are you going ?"

"The day after tomorrow and you are coming with me." He was pretty much exited.

We were waiting at airport waiting lounge. I was trying to sleep but could not. Louis was taking sip from his coffee.

"Louis" I heard my mom calling him.

"Yes Mrs. Khurana?"

"You know Maan dose not want to marry Geet. But they are our family friend we want them to marry. Please talk to Maan."

"Ok. I will try." He replied. I couldn't believe he is joining my enemy force. He is the worst best friend. I knew it he is not as innocent as he looks. The innocent looking guy with honey brown eyes and innocent smile can back stab too.Censored

Finally we entered our flight. It was going to be a long journey. 17 hours. 

Louis was sitting at the window seat and I sat next to him.

"Hey Maan" Louis was going to say something but I stopped him. "I overheard your conversation with mom. Don't try to convince me to marry that girl." I replied in a breath.Pinch

"Hey! Overhearing others conversation is bad manner."Thumbs Down

"Oh really? Back stabbing own best friend is not. Right?"Angry

"Well I was not going to comment on your wedding."

"So what?"

"I was thinking I should marry an Indian girl. I know Indian girls are beautiful and all says French guys are handsome too so'" He was going to continue his rubbish but was cut by mom.

"Maan." She called me. Great! Now I have to tolerate more rubbish.

"Yes mom?" I turned at her; she was carrying a photo.

"This is photo of Geet look at her she is beautiful."

"Oh mom! I am not going to see this. Stop nonsense. Don't create any scene here." I almost shouted.

"Ok. Don't see it. But you have to meet her and don't say no on her face. She headed for her seat. Thank god her seat was away from us. Otherwise she would irritate me all the time.

Louis was smiling looking at me. The famous teasing smile of his.Evil Smile

Here I am coming Geet Handa to say no on your face. The flight take off.

**********************************************************************************************************

Index 

Part 1 : An Evening in Paris

Part 2: Ain't nobody like my desi girl

Part 3: Na Raha Indian

Part 4 : La langue inconnue[ The Unknown Language]

Part 5: School For Bargaining 

Part 6 : Tera hone laga hoon

Part 7: Another Love Story of Us

Part 8: Mujhe Kuch Kahena Hai

Part 9: The French Connection

Part 10: Kiss of Love

Part 11: Jeevan Saathi Hain Hum

Epilogue

**********************************************************************************************************

Other FF: A Cinderella Story??

Jannat

OS Link :  A Strange Meeting

Tera Chehra

Click to see my FF works...SREYA'S FF GALLERY

.. you can also read my FF on my BLOG..

http://sreyaguptadotcom.wordpress.com/

Edited by princess_mimi - 27 January 2012 at 5:30am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarpyarisahelirockingmishtideepsikha09DrashtigorgeousDrashtiDhamiluvsansheen99PaingelJommmmdeekshacgfatiya52110Classy_Galsheetalvasamamatha.fullyfaltupallavisarkarcue1sakadafi-Elfin-mans22bhakbhartifanKashish9687Netzmidnight_vigilanky_sflowing_riverDiva7april12Mina420esheenaNazmaakhushboo22angel_mewSayaneeH.Lecteranjalisen85awesomepoojaDrashtiDhamiNo1Shimmerrcyum321amzu32ninavi-acacia-MeetPremeerdreamy4everMaya_Psmallvillekomlikashalini01rupzloveuambbihasanu3108mrk-1hermosolovelycutietedynehakapoor7ritzy09Maaneet.Loverkrati5-Veritaserum-simi91maaneetsangelwalkintomylifexAwari_MaanZohamaaneetKoolsmileimpoojavermapunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sweet scorpioCraziest_MG--Ratna--shah10rsroopali..shreyaa..ShalveKaSh-Maneet-Fanhinal_maaneetmitzi11Neelambari..abinash079_BlackPearl_tabby999rs12345goldenmoon_CookieMonster_spvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Unknown Language of Love.MG ff Completed" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaksdeewani

shaksdeewani

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey awsum add me 2 ur pm list... Plz do continue :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_mimi

DrashtiDhamiNo1

IF-Dazzler

DrashtiDhamiNo1

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
on your new ff
interesting story
looking forward to the next part
cont soon please
thanks for the pm!! :D

princess_mimi

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Oh wow ...another ss...its awesome dear...cont soon...n thanks for the pm.

princess_mimi

SayaneeH.Lecter

IF-Dazzler

SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
fatafati... awsmmm... just loved it... wooo MAAN s sooo cute ... I m falling in love with him muuaahh... update soonHeartLOLBig smile

princess_mimi

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
awesomee
love it
pls add me to ur pm list

princess_mimi

rupzloveu