Page   of 51
Page 2 Page 51

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Kahani Mohabat Ki Hai Mukhtasir

characters:

Angad khanna: a rockstar..age 25 very famous ..biggest flirt of the city girls even ready to die for him but he never give them look ....youngest son of business tycon DILIP KHANNA when he points a grl its means she is for a day or night for him only ...he take gals as tissue paper ..use and throw HE IS SPOILED BRAT!HE HATES MIDDLE CLASS AND POOR PEOPLE.

Kripa sharma: A middle class girl ...searching for job. Only minds with her business she only thinks about her famliy that how can she support them. her father is a heart patient she never give look to guys like angad. she has recently done her B.A she has younger brother who is in matriculation and a mother who is a house wife and father who is retired previous year so now they are depending on his pension...along with that she is only support of her family relatives are also not able to support them.

Naina Khanna: Mother of karthick , prithvi and angad she is a a very strict woman. she is not a house wife but a business woman ...her only motive to make as much money she can make  she even not give respect to her mother in law and husband.SHE HATES POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE.Give angad more attention as he is youngest.

Dilip khanna: Father of karthick,pithvi and angad he is nice man ind hearted ..but some how scared to his wife naina khanna ...he owned three factories ..two fashion houses ...one production house and a music academy.He is a business tycon love his family alot give them first preference.give equal love and care to every kid is his.

Dadi: dadi of angad .very caring,loving and decent lady love three ..most ...angad,prithvi and karhick.

Aaliyah: daughter of industrailist mr.malhotra ..quite proud and uch like naina khanna .but loves prithvi like a crazy.and geeting marry to him.

Prithvi: second son of dilip khanna very sensitive and much like dilip...love angad very much hide his every mistake from parents .make him nderstand the reality of world ..aaliyah is his lady love.HELP HIS ELDER BROTHER AND FATHER IN BUSINESS.

Karthick: eldest son of khanna family very resonsible and a good son always respect elders...love angad prithvi and dadi alots but not much attached to naina.he has two sons ajay and vijay. nd he is married to mishty.

mishty: wife of karthick ..actually a house wife have charge of khanna villa....very much responsible and good hearted woman.she is also from middle class naina not like her very much.

ajay and vijay: two ...comedians of house ...very cute little kids ..ajay is elder age 7 and vijay aged 5 ...they are jaan of angad.

suryaban sharma: heart patient ..father of kripa ...a very good husband and father and an ex-employee of KHANNA EMPIRE.

gayatry sharma: wife of suryaban ..mother of kripa ..good hearted and strong  lady. love her family alots.

bobby: brother of kripa studying in matriculation ..very genious and ...extra oridinary talkitive.

this is a story of kripa and angad ....who never want to live together and neither want to become a part of each other ...simply becoz they cant even think like this ..because ..it was impossible that kripa meet a rockstar ..angad khanna ......secondly there family status difference .....third and most important ..ANGAD HATE MIDDLE CLASS PPL .....kripa hate ..brats ...and flisrts.....and also don like to become friend of some one who is not of her middle class ..she is scred of such ppl ....! BUT...THEY MEET ...HOW,WHEN WHY .....4 THIS READ MY STORY!

PART:1

Blue and clear sky is shown clouds are seem at some distaces actually a bight sunny day. the camera moves down and finally focus on a banglow with ream outer walls and red coloured roof a giant brown iron gate. A gate keeper is sitting in his small hut type place. Camera enters in that banglow at one sde there is a big swimming pool and some chairs and a table at its one side and some greenary along with rockery make the veiw beautiful. While on other side there is wooden stair case moving up ward to hanging lawn. Three land cruisers one red ferrari and a grey maclaren standing below the hanging lawn. Finally a big brown wooden door with golden colour knobs shown ..the enterence in house ..the camera enter in house a wooden floor is there with white furniture. Two white sofa sets ..which are heavy two big lamps with golden touchens and light designs standing at two opposite corners. As it move more there it focus on onw side where there is dinning hall and a kitchen . The kitachen is completely white wth wooden flooring the cabinets are white counter every thing ..dinning table is facing a big sliding door which open in other side of house and there is beautiful and big lawn.

The camera now move up along with stair case it show a big space where there is coffe table along with four comfortable stylish chairs and big projector is also ther now it turn towards coridors whih has grey tiles flooring and at equal intervals wall hangings make it beaautiful ...finally focused on a door one bed room on whih there is picture the ROCK is pasting ..the door open sky blue walls on which pictures of a handsome guy hanging with guitar ...some on which he is shown singing. At one side there is computer table on which along with computer laptop is also there. at one side there is giant size mirror ...and one is big sliding door open in a hanging lawn ...finally it focused on a masterbed. we see a guy sleeping on his stomuch a pillow is covering his face.His blanket is on floor seems his throw it during sleeping ..a beautiful bed is seem mess at floor ...at one side there a shoe ..its pairs is been thrown on other side with socks ...in same manner other things are also messing around.

Finally we heard some one knocking on door ..but on no reply the person open it by him self the person smile at kidish sleeping of that sleepy guy. finally we see a face of person he is PRITHVI. He come closer to bed and say " wake up ANGAD"...but no response ,..." wake up yaar ...otherwise mom would be here in five minutes giving you a long lecture ...and i am sure you would definately not give her even a look right my sweet young adorable and cute brother" Finally we see guy turn he has soft brown deep eyes ..and cute smile spread over his face...finally he speak up in sexy voice "Prithvi if u would be a girl and not my sister also ..i would marry u becoz u wake up me in so beautiful way"...Prithvi now smiling " angad wake up now no more butter ...ok it would be better ...come on getup and have ur breakfast and get ready its my WEDDING today " angad still lying on bed " ya ya poor prithvi ...and very much sharp aaliyah what a couple" prithvi change his tone" shutup angad...better to getup otherwise i will come up with a jug of water ....dude!" ....angad now getup........ "arey utt gya ...barey bhaya ...sardi ke mausa

Edited by cute_face86 - 01 September 2006 at 12:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kahani mohabat kihai muktasir LASTPRTpg40" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice part plz continue

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
thanx lucky moon will contd tommorow Big smile

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Pooja922

IF-Dazzler

Pooja922

Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
hey its seems really good so far!! continue soon!

karipa

Goldie

karipa

Posted: 10 January 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged
wow feb plz con soon cant wait to read more

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged

part:2

Angad fnally got and after takin shower he go down stairs to have breakfast with family members. In dinning hall we see a lady of adult age talking with a girl in a rude manner.
Lady: main ne tumey kaha nahi to kyat um ko apney customers ke taste ka andaza bhi nahi hota …..free main kaam nahi kerahi samji!

Girl: sorry ma'm I will try to do my level best aur ajj shaadi mein decoration ke liya koi bhi kami nahi ho gi I promise"

Lady: promise what promise….promise to ye bhi kyat ha arrangement humarey mutabik ho gi phir ab kya howa ….

Girl: ma'm main abhi change kerwadeti hoon.

Lady: that's better ..werna u don't know me I m NAINA KHANNA

Another woman of age about come over there wearing pink sari looking beautiful and decent strt to conversate with naina khanna.

Lady: mamma app ne us bechari ko bilawjah daanta …infact ye arrangements bhoot khubsurat hai

Naina: mishty tum tehri middle class family kit um ko kya andaza ho ga ke humarey pass shaadiyan kesi hot hein ..

Mishty: mamma magar main tuu bas…..

Naina :oh u crap woman just shutup
Tears filled in mishty's eyes ….a man far behind standing had look all over the scene now come to mishty weep her tears;

Man: kya zaroorat thi mom ko samjaney ki

Mishty: Karthick main tu bas wo ….she cry …

Karthick: its ok chalo kuch nahi hota …hmmmm

Prithvi and angad was passing through them they noticed mishty and karthick.

Angad: phir se apko mamma ne danta na …kyun sunti ho bhabi …infact suna diya karo app un ko

Prithvi : shutup angad …mamma kitna care kerti hai tumhari aur tum un ko hi…

Angad: prithvi pamper kerna koi care nahi hoti aur tumhari honey wali biwi aaliyah …she is fit bahu for mom …believe me …kya jawab deti hai yaar …zuban nahi kenchi (scissors) hai us ki

Mishty little laugh at this sentence

Karthick: thank u joker of the century for making my wife happy again …

Angad: well meri bhabi pehley hai na

They all laugh …meanwhile ..naina and another man of adult age come over there

Naina: kya cheez ko dekh ker hans rahey ho

Angad: app ko

prithvi stump over his feet

Angad: ouch …

Naina: kya howa

Angad: kuch nahi mom

Man: naina chalo ..office ke liya deer hori hai

Naina: haan dilip

Angad: kya dad ajj bhi office bhai ki shaadi hai or app loog

Naina: tumharey liya secretary dhoondni hai angad …aur ajj mujey ….advertise dena hai news paper main …..

Angad: oh ya I forget

Naina: angad ….tum ko batana tha ke 2 months baad tumharey concert I date fix hoi hai done with that

Angad: as u wish mom!

coming up: wedding of aaliyah and prithvi kripa her family her ..job as ......find it in next part!

Edited by cute_face86 - 11 January 2006 at 12:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top