A Cinderella Story???...MG ff part 8 updated

princess_mimi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys here is my Cinderella story as I promised... Hope you like it... N don't forget to comment...πŸ˜‰

**********************************************************************************************************

A Cinderella Story???😍

Prologue

On Cinderella's wedding day

Cinderella'sfairy god mother was standing at the end of the hall. She saw Cinderella with her Prince. Cinderella was wearing a white gown and holding a bunch of beautiful flowers. The Prince was looking equally handsome. 

"Aw! They are just made for each other." A little girl commented.

She smiled on her comment. Hmm. They were just made for each other. She remembered the first time when she saw Cinderella. She was just 5years old when her mother died. Her father loved her too much. After a year her father married another woman who used to hate Cinderella. She and her daughters made Cinderella to do all household works in absence of her father. She did not say a word against them in front of her father. She was so innocent so dedicated. Finally she found her prince. But there was a big problem. All girls wanted to marry him. Then the king arranged a ball Cinderella went there in disguise and lots of dramas. Now finally they are marrying each other.

"I do" Cinderella said and smiled shyly and they kissed each other.

After the kiss the hall burst out into sound of clapping. Cinderella blushed. She was looking even more beautiful for blushing.

Cinderella and Prince looked at others. The Prince was holding Cinderella's hand tightly. He whispered something in her ear. Cinderella blushed even more. 😳None could listen what he was saying but being a fairy she could hear it. None but she knows why Cinderella blushed.

Prince: A beauty like you can not be found in the land. You are even more beautiful than fairies.

Cinderella: I'm incomplete without you. I'm beautiful cause you love me.

Prince smiled.😊

They were so happy and so beautiful together. After a few seconds Cinderella looked at her godmother and smiled joyfully. A smile spread on her god mother's face. She had done her duty of this world guarding Cinderella.

Cinderella walked out of the hall with her prince. Now none can separate them from each other. A horse dawn carriage was waiting for them outside. They waved good bye to all and went out of their sight.

She was crying with joy. She would definitely miss her little doll like Cinderella. Not so little now. She had bloomed into a beautiful woman and married a prince.

Now she had finished her duty here but she could not retire from work now. She had a job at other world. She had to go outside of fairytale world to help another girl. She met her mother before twenty years. She was a very beautiful lady and was very close to her. She called her aunty.

But from the very first meeting she understood the lady has got a very short life. She promised her that she would be the Godmother of her child. She gave birth of a girl and after three years she died. After a year her father married another woman with two daughters.

"Poor girl. Her mom must be tortured her like Cinderella's mom." She told to own self.

She had to go there to guide her. She opened her bag and brought out a picture from it. It was picture of the girl she had to help. She looked exactly like Cinderella.

Her name was Geet. Geet Handa.

"Don't worry my child. I'm coming to help you." She whispered. Now she had to pack her bag. She was going to start her journey from Fairytale world to real world.

'. But she didn't have any idea a great shock or a pleasant surprise is waiting for her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

************************************************************************************

Index

Part 1: Cinderella Reversed 

Part 2: Maan in Disney Land

Part 3: Jab they met

Part 4: A Confusing Day For Maan

Part 5: Maan na Maan

Part 6: Har doggie ka naam Tommy nahin hota

Part 7: A day with Romeo n Juliet

Part 8: Hasna Mana Hai

*********************************************************************************

Check Out:  The Unknown Language of Love β€οΈ 

Jannat😊

Click to see my FF works...SREYA'S FF GALLERY

.. you can also read my FF on my BLOG..

https://sreyaguptadotcom.wordpress.com/

Edited by princess_mimi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Awww...it feels m going to live my childhood days again...beautiful... updt soon
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome dear...
update soon
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
rocking part
loved it... really nice
looking forward to the next part
cont soon please