Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
sahi kaha nigi. 
dadi aur dev to bann gaye geet pankhas whether she does anything or not.
aur dadi to hai hi over the hill. 
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ kay...yar door pe chillane aur bone wala scene ...OTT bas yeh kahun gi

baqi ye icecream...yar cornetto mai ye strawberry syrup wali bht ganda tase hai iska😆 aur same haal dress ka tha...etna horrible designs mai imagine bhi nahi kar sakti 😆
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ha Kay MSK memory loss mein bhi jaantha hai Geet ne kuch nahi kiya. I loved that dialogue from msk to dadi"aap is ke liye mujse naraz kyun ho rahein hain".

Geet ko bilkul ajnabi kar diya. ab geet uske aagge peeche goomege memory wapas lane ke liye and MSK se shouting bhi m9ilegi usko😆
BatameezDil thumbnail
haila mera janu faint ho gaya...etna CUTE LAG RAHA THA☺️
delhigirl thumbnail
@nigi

even i thought that door scene was so weird. a husband who has beaten so badly, she can't even be gentle with hi. infact she is threatening him not to take pangas with her and that she will get angry with hi. geet abhi tak samjhi nahin how to respect god's greatest gift to her.

MSK values her more than geet values him. a man who can given his ancestral property to his wife for not rhyme or reason. maybe this is babaji;s way of giving some wisdom to geet
delhigirl thumbnail
agreed veena.

classic lines from MSK
1) yeh kab se humare yahan kaam kar rahi hain
2) main kyun jagdha karoomga inse. aur aap mujhse kyun naraaz ho rahi hain iske liye
3) main nahin jaanta kab aap se mila aur kab aapne meri jaan bachayi. anyway thanks
4) thanks Miss geet

am i missing any other
delhigirl thumbnail
nigi, kitna naturally faint hua.

and the way he looks at her when saying thanks - seems like do i really know her
BatameezDil thumbnail
i miss nissar direction ...uske hote control mai tha geet ka character lekin ab to samjho bas😆 poray show ko lagta hai bechara GC hi bachne mai laga hoa hai akele
Edited by jalparii_h2o - 12 years ago
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
@NIGI,

Geet ka dress aur uski facial make-up and hair style is so much cheap. MSK ki wife ka style bilkul nahi usme. she is looking as a joker int hat sripped dress😆
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Kay the way he  pulled that pasta bowl from her clearly showed the old MSK who hates women😆. Yeh munda kahan se lekar aatha hai itna acting, timing and expressions. i am surprised by him