LUZ OFFICIALLY ENDED! :( (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

k.shah

k.shah

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i Hate star pluz. i will mizz Rahul thiz iz da worzt channel in da world. how cld dey end da way dey did!!!. i will really mizz sidd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUZ OFFICIALLY ENDED! :( (Page 3)" in Love U Zindagi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Baby.Ash

IF-Rockerz

Baby.Ash

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Dear I Dnt Fink Itz Ended The Chaskameter Itz Still There If Itz Ended dey remove the chaskameter but itz dere nd trps are goin up

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Its officialy ended guys!!! Get over it, I know its hard to believe but  yeah Aleeza confirmed in her FB that they are shooting no more!!

Baby.Ash

IF-Rockerz

Baby.Ash

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Fb actors are fake u no itz not ended

juhidivyanka14

juhidivyanka14

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hi,

I thought bcoz of the award function, the show is not being telecasted,

All the very best for now and always to all the star cast and crew members.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love U Zindagi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.