Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

LoveLiveDance

LoveLiveDance

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
what the today there was no percap, so does that mean the show ended? if it did oh my will i be ever mad, because they ending was bakwas, they rushed it so much...n like what is up with making Geet fall in love with rahul in 5 mintues...i loved this show, but the ending made me so angry!!!

EDITED:
THERE IS NO NEW EPISODE TODAY, god whats up with star they end the best shows and keep the crap running.

Edited by LoveLiveDance - 16 July 2011 at 11:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bellybellaloklucknowAnjujagpktrBiggestSidfann.choprasweet7863coolstorybroLuvAbhiyaarjuhivarshaSAKiranSD1--Nisha--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUZ OFFICIALLY ENDED! :(" in Love U Zindagi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggestSidfan

BiggestSidfan

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Yes they rushed it
And there was no precap
I will be infuriated if its ended
Rahul was so good
I want to see more episodes
I hope it hasnt ended
Am so fed up of this channel
So much confusion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863n.chopracoolstorybro

Riasa

IF-Rockerz

Riasa

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
i don't think it was end , hope soo..let see ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstorybro

varshaSA

IF-Rockerz

varshaSA

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hate star plus if they end the show like thisCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863n.chopra

n.chopra

n.chopra

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i will hate star if its ended like this too. it will be terrible. episodes are soo good. i will miss rahul a lot.i dont want this show to end

asha222

asha222

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I'm pretty sure it has ended. 

Geet is going back to school which btw i didn't know she was done studying fashion designing... And she realizes that Rahul has done so much for her and is realizing he might be a match for her after all.

Rahul is starting to feel something for Geet and will patch things up with his mom.

Roop will mary Nikhil.

Everything ends well.

coolstorybro

pktr

pktr

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Nooo dont say that!!! i will cry if it ended like this!!!CryCry...but there was nnnooo precap!!!! does it mean they will just end sssoo abruptly????i will hateee star plus for the rreesssttt of my life if its over like this..i will miss Rahul ssoo much if it s endedCry..he looked sssooo cute today..i will miss Sidd i hope he does a bbeetteerr show reallyy soon. i hhaaattteee you star plusCry

Edited by pktr - 10 July 2011 at 11:54am

coolstorybro

varshaSA

IF-Rockerz

varshaSA

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I will miss rahul if they ended yesterday and not at all satisfied with the endingCry
Star plus the Big TRP hungers does not deserve such a good show...SP continue with ur boring saas bahu shows

coolstorybro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.