Chellameh

CM July 11 -15 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, looks like Barathi Kanamma is in the pipeline.πŸ˜’
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat.  Hai  Chitthaps 5 lacs borroweda? CJB naanum varen , enakkum andha chithaps moolam oru 5 lacs kadan vaangik kudunga. Edited by srima - 12 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oru thaakkal pokkal illaama irukku. When and why did Omni insult Maams. It was she who begged Vadai to bring back Maams. And now suddenly, to make him a villian and to separate the twins while bringing them up, they have to do this??

And I think the big pottu amma was talking abt Avinaash. And why did he sport 'a puppy dog in love' expression yesterday when he was giving the money?

And to look at vasu and amudha as though he has accomplished a great deal!!!!!!!

inimE chellams kaatula mazhaiyO illaiyO, Vijay Adhiraj kaatula sorry veetula paNa mazhai. I think he is going to be the Anwar to Chellams as he was in annamalai.

Till the end. Avanukku oru pudhu jOdi varumO?

Or is that the AC madam? Looks like they have some flashback together? Or AC's sister and Avinash? And that sister dying and leaving a baby, making AC the mom?

Adhaan pekkaamalEyE thaai…the dialog in jail with anjali..

And this Vasu character - he was so against his mom and now, a dutiful blind son...

Let us see.

svr230 thumbnail
Can anyone please tell me if ACP sivaranjani acted in Arasi serial..  I am not sure who that lady was who was working in police department along with her father in law and her husband I guess was a collector.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eclat..

What did Chithappa do to Kannamma.. ??

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat - aama Amman kku tension thaan , yaaru serial ?? Omni thaache πŸ˜‰ EnnavO thundu thundaa irukku??? Sequence puriyalai ye??? kOnja naalu kku Avinash peru muzhangum apram AK mathiri athuvum Kakka Oosh aagidum !!! Athu sari, Omni mattum thaan nikkum, eppOvume πŸ˜‰
eclat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks eclat.  Hai  Chitthaps 5 lacs borroweda? CJB naanum varen , enakkum andha chithaps moolam oru 5 lacs kadan vaangik kudunga.

Srima, clear aa sollunga CJB kitta - chithaps will get the loan and gift to me nu... πŸ˜‰
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi.

2 days la Beach kambi counting.  Yaaruppaa indha serial la innum kambi counting seyyala.  Queuela nillunga...
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks for the Super duper updates Shree and Eclat!!!!!!!!!!

Snakekku aaappu kaalam started...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chittappakku indha vayasula villainism tevaya?? 😑😑😑

Atleast they can show what happened between Chittappa and Chells. Without that they transformed Chits into villain. πŸ˜•