Episode 741 : 15/07/2011 - AC Duct mein Laash - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Actually i also think it's okay type episode...nothing much to say about it... Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by deep_baner

Quite liked Kaajal today, especially when she went with ABhijeet to Tina 's house and delivered the dialogue..."Jhagregi nahin toh kya phoolo ka haar pehnayegi"...
yeah even i liked tht dialogue of kaajal.. she is doing a good job now-a-days..
The episode for me is just OK.. nthng much impressive..
missed daya sir badly..
When did Daya Sir come on eklkbk?
An average episode I guess - nothing exceptional but not poor either. Nice to see ACP sir participating a bit more actively in the investigation. Missed a huge chunk of the second half because of a power cut, but I don't feel it's good enough to warrant an online watch. Will check the WU.
Originally posted by Princess13.

When did Daya Sir come on eklkbk?
He is going to come.. a promo was shown tht daya sir is in eklbk with kids..
dnt knw the date of tht episode..

sachin geting sooo more space in this episode 😡

hertly missing our loving duo trio moments.😭

but nice epi.😊

Edited by maria-rock - 12 years ago
😲😲😲
It was Friday today!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i totally forgot that... 😕
I can't believe it...!!!! Haila... I missed CID 

it was Not good episod for me atleast..i missed the episode from middel because of power cut..But Whatever i watched was Schian speciall..The cast distribution was Not good..Where is our old cast..And where is old and Well balanced Stories????

Any new Promo for tomorrow Episode???
@neeme.. not yet..
waiting for it..
Was the BGM too monotonous that it made me so sleepy ?🥱

Coming to the episode, it started off well.. I loved the first shot of Abhi sir !! the way he enters the cabin I would really want a cap of that shot Deepika 😛😳

Moving on.. I hated the way Nikhil spoke to the watchman, or rather hated him throughout !! Sachin sounded so much better in front of him ! I dont mind letting sachin do the physical work rather than using his brains and talking crap ! As long as Nikhil is away from screen !

I was happy to see ACP sir back into some action. He was good... 😊

I loved the long one shot scene at Tina's home !! hats off to Aditya sir, Jassi and that girl was carrying out such a long scene in one shot !👏 Aditay sir is the star as always 😳

The story was quite nice.. and thats the reason i kind of found it okay! The team distribution otherwise would have made it 😕..

Anyways, jyada kuch kehna ka nahi hai.. lets see whats in store next

Edited by Shagnika - 12 years ago