fatty1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
my brother hates me so much that he doesn't care about me! he wants me to die and go to hell for living eternity. when i do something bad, he gets really excited and tells mom of what i did. she gets angry and spanks me real hard. this is the time when my brother becomes really happy about me. he always tease me every day, not meaning that he calls me fat, by drumming on my head, kicking my butt, punching me, etc. i tell my parents and tells me that they are going to talk him later. then they don't talk to him which means they don't care. with these stuff my brother does, i think that he thinks that i am a playing toy to hit. i already mention what he does. can someone explain what is wrong with his brain and when he does something i do crazy things. there's nothing wrong with my brain. so can you tell me why he does all these things? please!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail

All brothers are like that. Me and my brothers fight a lot too. 😊

Khushalay thumbnail
exactly the same story is with me & my bro...they all r teh same, don't worry everything will be alright with the time as he grew up, u will see that then he'll be the one who will loves u the most, trust me.
dolly1211 thumbnail
yeah.. as they grow old they get the maturity and understanding... post which u will definetly feel the difference.. he will b the one who will stand by u to encourage u, to care for u... to love etc., trust me it will happen... coz I too underwent the same thing... I have younger brother who was so bossy and a brat.. he never used to think twice before doing anything... just throwing things, pushing or kicking... but when he started growing he realised all these mistakes... now he is my best frnd to confide.. so cheer up and hope for better things in future...
bubbles thumbnail

when me and my brother were small we used to fight like crazy! But as we grew up, we became more caring, and very strangely we love each other so much now. Now me and my brother are at different universities, we see each other after 2 weeks, which makes us understand how much we took for granted when we stayed together.

It took him 20 years for him to get me a birthday present!

when you 2 go out with the family, you must have noticed that you tend to keep a look out for each other, whereas at home its completely different.

i bet he loves you, but hes in denial right now (they will never say they love you) If you are in a problem, he would most definately be the first one to help you out.

fatty1 thumbnail
thanks for the comments!😊
Ibad thumbnail
Yeah...when he will grow up...he will stop all this....and sometime u beat him 2 😆 and tell your parents whenever he do sth wrong. 👏
And Khushalay I know your brother personally...Specaill your younger brother he is my best freind......And no one can find a good,smart,handsome boy like him any where.....You brother is best of the best.