Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I just caught up some episodes on the net. I loved the way Kalvayan look. Agree with Crazy girl above. I guess Sagar arts are also experimenting and trying a more modern approach.

Saw the first epi on TV yesterday and am yet to like it. But its too early. The show is just started. It needs atleast a month for some proper criticism can begin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sagar picture and sagar arts (Page 2)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
well i liked the new look and costumes..but i don't like this darkness

superdil19

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
sagar arts logo is seen after every show end or it starts but why not DBSK show

sagar picture don't have it logo Confused

Whenever the CGM or mahima shanidev ki end the sagar arts logo comes.

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
sagar pictures do hv a logo ,when JAI SHRI KRISHNA used to end then their logo of a blooming Lotus flower always used to b shown...Dwarikadhish is JAI SHRI KRISHNA PART-2 by SAGAR PICTURES ...may b Sagar pictures working on their new logo or what ...or due to time shortage they might not b showing the logo at the end of the show..as soon as the show ends ..the other show PREETO starts immediately.

Debipriya

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
wht u guys think sagar arts is better or sagar picture

i really feel that sagar picture is somwht different with their sets and the the thinks look real frm battle feild to the heaven where lord krishna n narad muni were talking.
 Smile

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
yeah ur point is right sita
i guess sagar arts is better n i think they are financially strong... Sagars pictures are also good and they hv a diff approach (its nt bad to hv diff approac/aspect) infact im liking their set up in DBSK but they hv to wrk more on their research and facts.
JSK was the BEST by sagars pictures so far! They were kind lost in MH, dragged it a lot unnecessary... and now in DBSK they're so fast.
One more thing is there sagar pictures hv really good budget in DBSK then JSK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasuperdil19

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
sagar arts and sagar pictures can not be compare because
 sagar arts is incomparable
sagar pictures  name something like sagar arts so sometime people  thinks  sagar arts and sagar picture is same but when they  watch  the quality of show then every one easily undestand this is sagar arts or this is sagar picures
ya sagar pictures  nice but can not be compare  with each other

Edited by superdil19 - 11 July 2011 at 1:41am

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

yeah ur point is right sita
i guess sagar arts is better n i think they are financially strong... Sagars pictures are also good and they hv a diff approach (its nt bad to hv diff approac/aspect) infact im liking their set up in DBSK but they hv to wrk more on their research and facts.
JSK was the BEST by sagars pictures so far! They were kind lost in MH, dragged it a lot unnecessary... and now in DBSK they're so fast.
One more thing is there sagar pictures hv really good budget in DBSK then JSK.

yes i agree Sagar pictures budget in Meera ,JSK and now Dwarikadhish is really good.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top