Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Personally, I watch Sagar Pictures' shows and see a lot of darkness in them. Like, wouldn't it have been better if the show never started with Kalyavan and evil and started with something to do with Shri Krishna instead?

And also, fighting Kalyavan, he didn't look so glorious, as in, his attire looked very very simple, not that of a Bhagvan. Like compare it to Mahabharat fighting scenes, the costumes were much more bolder!

Anywho, I like the show so far Smile

Edited by sattvik - 06 July 2011 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sagar picture and sagar arts" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I agree most scenes look bit dark and the clothing looks bit modern..not like previous sagars serials.

crazzy-girl

crazzy-girl

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
i kind of like it...i love how kalyavan looked..it gave the proper feel of wat kind of person he was..im loving sagars new style...its reaaally good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Roark

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
ya u are right both is vry nice sagr arts and sagar pictures

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
loving the new look of lord Krishna

mainly the purple cloth which is draped on him.

vishal is doing fabulous but only thing is that he is telling is dialogue too fast may be b'coz of nervousnessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
kalyawan looked like a dumbo
even his voice was also not clear ...
yes there are sum darkish shades ...colours used by sagar pictures in their shows..it was not there in JAI SHRI KRISHNA show...in Mahavir Hanuman i saw this usage of dark colours in the backgrounds ...
wish they dont use such dark colours ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87...PARiNA...

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
For Krishna & Balaram, I wish they'd stick to what they were known to wear.  Krishna wore yellow robes and an orangish dhoti, while Balaram's robes were blue.  I wish they'd lock it @ that.

Given that Kalyavan was a foreigner, his make-up looked appropriate, if too modern - the black plus silver shades to signify his villainy.  But Rukmi's black costume was too weird, even for him.  Are they going to deck all of Krishna's enemies - be it Kalyavan, Rukmi, Jarasandha, Shishupal, Shalva, et al in black? Ermm

One more thing - whenever they do show the Pandavas, please don't show Arjun in white, like in BRC.  Give them all different colors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Teeyavik rocksRoark

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

loving the new look of lord Krishna

mainly the purple cloth which is draped on him.

vishal is doing fabulous but only thing is that he is telling is dialogue too fast may be b'coz of nervousnessLOL
i totally agree with u mr vishal talling the dialogue too much fast

Post Reply New Post

Go to top