naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Confusing title .. NoπŸ˜‰

But today it's true i HATED ARNAV TODAY because of his mean behavior to everyone but actually the topic is about somethign else i wnated to bring attention too

So Today when i came i saw the forum was flooded with the posts saying WASTE OF TIME, DISSAPPOINTMENT, No HAWT scenes Blah blah blah  and i was  Totally turned off But surprisingly when i watched the epi i actually loved it.

And Here's why I loved it and why it was VERY MUCH NEEDED & not a DISAPPOINTMENT

• Firstly: Let's Get It Straight that it's a Star Plus Show which is a Family channel and always have maintained a standard so they will not show you the 10 mins long "HAWT SCENES" dropped here and there just to fill up the time span like their fellow channel Sitara ek. To make every Show successful You need more than Just HAWT Scenes. You need to progress the story which i thought was Progressed in the epi Hence it was needed. For me Arnav yelling at khushi was still very hawt very intense. It not only  gave the Hotness factor but also PROGRESSED THE STORY. However that's another Thing that i disagree with the way arnav behaved today. Though ma hardcore member of team arnav and khushi ho ya na ho it hardly matters But Today i supported Khushi with all my heart and for a moment i wanted to slap arnav hard esp when he accused khushi of trying to phansaao a rich guy. i wanted khushi to slap him and hurt his  larger than life male ego but i m glad she didn't she gave him the silent treatment which hurt his ego even further. With this act khushi also showed that she's No dumb blonde girl (like many other hindi serials)as people assume her to by her looks but also intelligent. She was deeply hurt with the accusations on her yet she knew if she said anything it could've lead to even more dangerous consequences keeping arnav's mental state in mind. she silently left. Way to go khushi. SO it was showing us character trait. Telling us one more quality of khushi hence progressing the story NEEDED. [p.s i found arnav punching the files and throwing them on floor Very HAWT].

• Secondly, someone in the forum said how a HIGH POINT is needed for a maha point and it was Not there. I Have to DISAGREE with it. Umm how was their no high point in the epi? umm Lavanya Meeting Nani or say Raizaaads is IMPORTANT ( remember they've built the story around it) since the start this mystery and nani's reaction has been discussed) It matters It;s important. revealing it in maha epi also created the whole set up for arnav feeling guilty and now going to save Khushi . I guess we all know arnav is not the guy who will just go and be like shit she;s dying i have to save her. It needs the kickstart. Plus it also told us that arnav is against her family ke asool. He can also take panga with nanni . lavanya meeting nani was fun in a way i felt bad for her too lmao. Also the Whole Shyam point is necessary. Hullo he's the parallel Lead. THEY HAD TO create the mystery around him and they also revealed sorta his actual identity. Personally i loved the whole tension with shyam. His haalat was like the haddi which he can't ugal or nigal. He was totally phasi giyo in the mid. Let's not forget it was engaging.  Also it's important Because their are other characters in the show and they have their own back stories and LOVE how this show so far is taking everyone along. they are keeping all tracks together. It can't only be arnav khushi & their Mush.Anjali is equally Important and so is her story which is connected to shyam and is important( also i think people are being mean with the guy playing the role and the character U don't know much about him let's give him a chance i think he's decent doing his job perfectly he's supposed to be like this and he's convincing in it) it added to shyam's mystery and DON't Forget they are weaving a story for us. Shyam will be the Catalyst between Arnav Khushi. He'll bring them closer They are building it all very well so far everything connects  it's not like subah uthe or set pe ek nayi kahani mili.  also.Just have to add it This is the only show in a long time where everyone is equally given screen space and is not just used as decoration pieces than be it anyone and i hope it continues like this. 

•  So in conclusion it was well needed loved the whole khsushi stuck part too wanted to write on it but  too tired [p.s excuse the spelling errors if there are any m too lazy to go fix them now.]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leve thumbnail
Yeahh totally agree with you. Even though the episode dragged a little, I loved it. 😳 
Family scenes were great too and Dadi-La scene was funny πŸ˜†
(repeated the same on pg 2 too)

Did you just say you hated THE BAWSS? *shock and horror*

LOL, Faruuu! Taapic hit hit soniye! Welcome to the dark world, lol...nah, not really. This is the bright world you have entered where you're able to see beyond sexyness, hotness, hormones (ok I know I see that, but I see other "stuff" too, hehe). First off honnies, this is Star Plus, a family entertainment channel and unlike other phateechar channels, this channel has high standards that they shall maintain otherwise shows are axed off within days. The channel itself caters to a wide range of audience from 8 yrs olds to 80 yr olds, hence they must maintain the interests and attention of all. How must they captivate all in 22 minutes or so? Simple...weave a story for the audience!!! They cannot solely circumvent around Arnav, Khushi, eye locks, dupatta romance, rain, sexy saree...because then the script is not the one doing the talking. In today's maha episode, a story was beautiful interlocked with emotions, suspense, family and ya know what, that is what we all can relate to.

Why is Shyam loathed on the forum anyways? He's a good enough actor with a surely firetrucked up brain, but he's intriguing and we all know that he will play a catalyst for ASR and Khushi anyways. He's vital, not a waste. *rolls eyes* He's not trash or waste or garbage because simply he's connect to Khushi, her family, and possibly Arnav's family too...he, mami, nani, Laxmi the bakri, Lavanya are all essential characters that add to the story instead of bringing it down. Catch my drift, homie G? πŸ˜†

As much as I am interested in ASR's physicality (lol), I am interested in the show over all too...today's maha episode was fast paced, and it gave us the adrenal rush to build emotions up. Hence, it was successful. Maha episode doesn't equate to confession (yawn) or running around in the woods (double yawn) or playing with a dupatta in the rain (three X yawn)...it's more on turning points and reaching toward the peak or the highlight of the story.

All in all, honnies, this is not Sitara Ek (Star One) that more or less intertwines a show around hawtness, gawjessness, the woods, the goons, the dreams, the NOTHINGNESS basically.

(I have so much more to add, but my hands hurt now I promise.)

Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ Preet Phew finally someone agrees warna toh i only saw i hate it bakwaas nonsense time waste  disappointment posts today Thank you buddy. at least m not alone who thinks it wasn't all the things written above 

Waiting zainu😳
Edited by -Mausam- - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Faryyy!!! Love you for this post!!!

I wasn't disappointed with the epi either! I don't know if it's because I wasn't expecting any romantic scenes and stuff. The story moved for real, and the scenes shown today were very important for the track ahead!

Also, yes, the main point is, that this is on SP, not SO. Their will always be focus on the family and stuff, cause SP is a family kinda channel. And lesser of hawt eyelock moments too. So people who're just looking for loads of romanchic scenes are bound to be disappointed. πŸ˜†

The story is far more important than anything else. The ArHi scene will be the base for the scenes in the next few months, cause now Khushi will begin hating him properly, and rightly so. Yeah, I'm glad she didn't slap him and stuff either, cause that would've been to careless and dramatic. Instead, they did show her saying all the stuff to herself which is more important. He did really hurt her today, and I felt so so bad for her. With this also begins Arnav's guilt trip. And so it's gonna be an intense track ahead. They've built a really good story, the reasons for their hatred are gonna be really huge, and it's gonna be really interesting to see what happens ahead. I wanted to see a build-up to their story, and this was a great attempt by the CVs. Arnav hates Khushi, but there needed to be a big reason for Khushi to hate Arnav and this epi gave us the reason!

I would've hated to see just ArHi hating each other without reason, or having Rabba ve moments all of a sudden! And oh yes, if we didn't have a proper story, then the track would be over in a few months and then we'd just have random hawt scenes. And that would be pathetic.

Fab post!

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hats of to you sweets... stole the words from my mouth
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

•  Because their are other characters in the show and they have their own back stories and LOVE how this show so far is taking everyone along. they are keeping all tracks together. It can't only be arnav khushi & their Mush.

• Just have to add it This is the only show in a long time where everyone is equally given screen space and is not just used as decoration pieces than be it anyone and i hope it continues like this. 

Lolzzz at the red ... but honestly, that's the bit I agree with COMPLETELY!!! There is a story here and it involves all the characters ... a mushy love story with only Arshi scenes would become absolutely boring ... not to mention it would be done with in about two months. You HAVE to have all the characters equally involved ... and that's why  I agree completely with the second point ... I really like the way all the characters are progressing and getting their space ..

I also like the guy Shyam ... I think he's doing a good job ... he's kept us guessing since the start of the show, he's slimy, shifty, and a smooth operator ... it's gonna be fascinating to see how his true self emerges.

I also need to add ... agree with the bit about HAWT scenes ... on SP, not gonna happen just for the heck of it ... and me for one, am devoutly thankful for that .. tune back to other channel for those ...

Loved your post .. if I was to list all the points I agreed with, I would have ended up quoting the entire thing πŸ˜†
curiousbookworm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aap bilkul sahi kehrahe ho :) bilkul sahi ! jab maine woh episode dekharahi thi mujhe yehi khyal aatta tha
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mausam-

@ Preet Phew finally someone agrees warna toh i only saw i hate it bakwaas nonsense time waste  disappointment posts today Thank you buddy. at least m not alone who thinks it wasn't all the things written above 

Waiting zainu😳

i didn't post because everyone was hating on the episode and i thought everyone will jump on me πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i got scared πŸ˜† 
i am sure there are many people who share the same thinking πŸ€—
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post yrπŸ‘πŸΌvery true...i also luved the dangerous interection btween arnav and khushi..😈