Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

A week of Preeto has gone by.

The Sodhi household, Pankaj and Bobby Singh have made their appearances. Some impressive some; well the least said the better.
The story is moving very slow and the zing factor that was in the promo seems to be missing.This is my POV.

Now where is the male lead? When is Aditya Redij going to enter.
my take is if the Cvs had introduced him within the first week itself thesre would have been some interest to look forward to in this Preeto.
How much ever I admire Ankita, its not possible for her alone to carry this whole show on her slim shoulders.
Hoping the next week is more interesting and all the characters introduced and we get to see the interaction between the main leads soon. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10ktmsMr.Zksehar mehrotraMehek25chammak_challobr200910ananya2000Infofan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A slow week and wheres the hero?????" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I kinda agreee...I hope they show their hero soon...

The show had a decent start but the entire week the focus was on Beeji trying to hide things from everyone...first her husband then from Bobby Singh!!!!!!

Aditya's entry will give the show a lil sumthing more to look out for!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i agree with u
it was quite a slow week for preeto
nd i thought that maybe by friday epi aditiya would be shown

maris08

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I like Aditya Redij. Am waiting for his entry. So far show seems ok. Story is an oft-repeated one but if the treatment is different it may appeal to the viewers.

maris08

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey MarisHug
Agree with you...the show was slow paced in the first week...the main focus being Meeta's marriage...so far the show seemed quite ok to me...wish to see better in the coming week...the actors already introduced are doing a good job...but there were some weak points as well...
I am excited about Aditya Redij doing this show...i have watched his previous work and must say,he is great...waiting for his entry in this show...maybe coz this show's prime focus is preeto, they havent introduced the male lead in the first week itself...so that they could build up her character before the entry of her man in her life...but yes, the show definitely needs to buck up to appeal to audiences...

maris08

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i think we all need 2 giv it sumtym for the story n characters to settle in... bt yes aditya's entry wil mke tht difference needed... sum shws cn do well without the male lead for a few weeks (as LTL did wen the shw had begun...the male lead entered around 3/4weeks after the 1st epi) bt with the case of preeto its dif...im guessing he'll enter this cumin week

maris08

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
 Yes agree with u ... Aditya ki entry se story speed legi coz preeto & his Hero ki stoty Main honi chahiye so plz Fast come Hero...Smile

maris08

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Maris I totally agree with you - Preeto according to me, is off to a slow start...Ankita is doing a great job nonetheless...but we are missing the lead hero...!! he needs to come forth & make this show more interesting...I honestly have not been able to keep up with all the episodes of Preeto coz I feel right now its a bit boring...!Confused No offense to anyone...!!

maris08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.