Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Meetha's insecurity...

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, the initial week of Preeto has gone by and we all have got a glimpse of the Sodhi home and thier characters and personalities.

Meetha's feelings and insecureness seems to override everything.
Shes slightly obese, short, less beautiful and hitting the wrong side of 20s. Marriage seems to be a distant dream for her and she is aware that  her youth seems to be slipping through her fingers.

This reflects on the fact that shes always insisting that neither Ismeet nor Preeto be present, when a prospective Groom comes to the household. Its understandable but at the same time irritatating too. Assuming someone likes her and says yes, what will happen when he later discovers her other beautiful sisters?

This is what is getting portrayed and unfolded in the last episode. Bobby Singh  suspects  something amiss and theres more to this household than that which meets the eyes and his curiosity kindled he sets out to get some answers. Am pretty sure his accident on the stairs is a delibrate one, just to unravel the mystery behind the melifluous laughter. 
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Meeta's insecurity irked me initially but being the not-so-lucky one in the marriage scenario, i feel it is justified from her point of view...but as you said, it wouldnt be pleasant if the guy discovers about her younger and more beautiful sisters after he has agreed to the alliance...Bobby Singh seems to be quite an intelligent fellow and he has definitely smelt something foul...and maybe meeta's worst fears will come true in the coming episodes...

on a side note,i just wish they could speed up the pace of this Meeta-Bobby issue though...
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 mita To much Wrong...😭
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I Don't Go With Mita...