Pratigya

Rainy scene was helpful in the KRIYA scene...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Guys, in my point of view the rainy scene was used by CV to potray the last scene was indeed good.Smile

I do not deny Krishna n Pratigya acting talent, in fact superb job done by both especially Krishna... in that touchy last snene... The CV was smart in showing it with the rainy scene, i would say the result was amazing... Clap...

The rainy scene plus the acting by both KRIYA i guess made most of our day... that scene can be watched many times again n again, it is still not enough... Really superb scene potrayed by both KRIYA...

KRIYA IS AMAZING>>>>>>>>>>> THANK YOU MKAP>>>>>> Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thara-lv-kriyaCrAzYREDbabithajvaishali.....piyarapiyaricarisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rainy scene was helpful in the KRIYA scene..." in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top