Sasural Simar Ka

Bua's Plan for ICHKI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Ok so I know we all are waiting to c what happens next on mondayShocked but until then let's think of different ways Bua can get rid of ICHKI. Tongue
I'm thinking that maybe she should have him arrested for roberry. LOL...atleast until Simar is married. Smile

What's your take on this guys???Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bua's Plan for ICHKI" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
hopefuly but did u notice he said he hve cd's :( dnt knw wats gne happen,prem should knw tis,simar is dng big mistake by hidding again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anant_lover

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

hopefuly but did u notice he said he hve cd's :( dnt knw wats gne happen,prem should knw tis,simar is dng big mistake by hidding again

I agree, bua shouldn't have said no wen simar wanted to tell prem. hopefulli no misunderstandings are created again. then again if bua has a plan it should be gud.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Ab tho bas prem hi bacha sakta hai...wish they could tell him about this ichki...even if bua handles the matter for now, ichki might pose problems even later...

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Ab tho bas prem hi bacha sakta hai...wish they could tell him about this ichki...even if bua handles the matter for now, ichki might pose problems even later...

agree with her only prem can save  now  ..i dnt think bua plan will workout

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.