Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I don't want to even think about her POV. Because I know she is only in the impact of his richness and smartness. Nothing else! A typical so called modern girl you know.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by differs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I don't want to even think about her POV. Because I know she is only in the impact of his richness and smartness. Nothing else! A typical so called modern girl you know.LOL</font>

the quicker they take miss lavanya out of this picture the better. The two kebaba mein haddi should get together instead lol

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
IIlyria, your post is great. Thanks for the quick highlights. I was actually expecting a boring episode but I'm used to seeing extremely boring mahaepisodes. Funny that one of my favourite serials had a similar scene where the hero finds out the heroine is in danger and he rushes to save her. The mahaepisode was a complete waste and we only saw the rescue on the following Tuesday. The hero also carried his unconscious wife but the situation was different. She almost died from being tortured in prison and her hubby aka an awesome gunda taught all those cops a lesson. Anyways, I can't wait to see Arnav rescue Khushi from the construction site. You have raised a brillant question, what if Akash turns evil? Even I have thought that maybe this might be possible, I have always felt some uneasy feeling about him, maybe after his shaadi with Payal, he may not be a sweetheart. You never know, he might hate Arnav for his wealth, power, and status. A little bro doesn't always like to look up to his elder bro. All this time we have been saying Shyam is evil but what if he isn't? Arnav's past and his BIL revelation will be intriguing.

Edited by Sidda8 - 09 July 2011 at 4:15pm

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

IIlyria, your post is great. Thanks for the quick highlights. I was actually expecting a boring episode but I'm used to seeing extremely boring mahaepisodes. Funny that one of my favourite serials had a similar scene where the hero finds out the heroine is in danger and he rushes to save her. The mahaepisode was a complete waste and we only saw the rescue on the following Tuesday. The hero also carried his unconscious wife but the situation was different. She almost died from being tortured in prison and her hubby aka an awesome gunda taught all those cops a lesson. Anyways, I can't wait to see Arnav rescue Khushi from the construction site. You have raised a brillant question, what if Akash turns evil? Even I have thought that maybe this might be possible, I have always felt some uneasy feeling about him, maybe after his shaadi with Payal, he may not be a sweetheart. You never know, he might hate Arnav for his wealth, power, and status. A little bro doesn't always like to look up to his elder bro. All this time we have been saying Shyam is evil but what if he isn't? Arnav's past and his BIL revelation will be intriguing.

hey sid! Are you talking about ltl by any chance it aounded quite familiar.
I too am looking forward to the carrying scene Embarrassed it will make up for this episode. You know i shouldnt be surprised they do that in a lot of the serials build the hype nd then its not as we expected lol but its okay nice they are not speeding things up too muxh.

Glad i am not the only one thinking about aksash like this, sometimes when uou see a character as nice as he is its almost like its too good to be true, but i hope i am wrong thouh khushi needs someone like him on his side.

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Originally posted by Illyria

Originally posted by Wafa_94

It was, without doubt, disappointing. It didn't live up to the expectations. Although the first half was good but the second was draggy. The same situations were shown again and again. The scenes were just lengthened and juggled. Still, i have hopes for Monday's episode.Embarrassed

I agree the first 20 mins of the episode was good it was going at a nice pace, and i was likeing the whole nani finding out, but then the whole construction site and lavanya scenes just took over the episode, and not to mention the constant going back to the basti and the various apprehensive looks of shyam when anjalis sister (forgot her name) mentioned the raizada or contacting them. He is looking shiftier and shiftier as the storyline progresses

If monday shows Khushi in Arnav's arms all is forgiven from meLOLDay Dreaming
Haha same for me !  If he carries her in his arms and starts to care for her, then i will gladly forget about this Maha epi thing.LOL

PrincessDreams

Goldie

PrincessDreams

You are absolutely right. The Maha episode was sooo boring.AngryAngryAngry They didn't even show what happened in the promo.CryCryCry Anyway we will have to wait for monday.Smile

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I dont usually take the prop
mos to be the truth, what the cv's do is over empahsis them and then when you watch the episode its not how it was shown in the promo. Buts its all cool just saw ap picture and looks like my request for arnav to carry khushi will be granted lol. So i guess all is forguven lol.

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
u know i feel the same it was boring yaar . i got up early to just see the epi and when i watched i was like what??? there was nothing . we had ArHi  scene but it was bad because he yelled at her the whole time Get lost..that was mean 

i am sure something up with shayam yaar. he was so scared when anji picks up the phone yaar. Ermm  i don't like him yaar. he is like true creeper yaar living with girls in house ...

yes i agree yaar.. i so want know all the past  like what happened to anji why she is like that ? why there mother died on the wedding day? everything 

and i hope akash stays positive yaar .. i like him. he is sweet character yaar

oh man i was thinking the same i was gonna even make post on how mami don't like khushi and i think she is  gonna be creating some problems yaar..   i wish not yar . but she is yar. 

nice post yaar. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.