Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@julz

He he he he he! Right! This Shyam guy is really getting on my nerves.

Khushi ji aap ye, and khushi ji aap wo. He makes me pull my hairs. And I will kill him if I get bald. ROFL

And yes. May be shyam doesn't answer the phone because of course Anjie will recognize his voice if he is that mystery man.

And after that may be Payal again calls. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chahaat.

IF-Rockerz

chahaat.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I know right! they showed that Arnav was gonna get call from the people telling bout Khushi being lost. For yesterday's coming up epi and they don even show anything happen! Soo disappointed :( I was realllyyy hoping for a ArHi scene
Btw I agree with u bout the cropped stuff

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
The promo should that hewas at work fro the looks if it when he got the call and he eas the only one there, but now he is home and he hers from mami. Sometimes they do that to build uthe hype.

@sanny- dont pull your hair becaue im sure we wikl have more of this and yiu will surely go pakka bald lol. But i kniw shyam is getting to familiar with the family.

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@julz

Nooo
aawwnn...sub sub...Cry

Mr. Shyam whatever... I will tell you ki Khushi ko dekhne ka anjaam kya hota hai!
AngryROFL

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
But one thing is for sure thiugh today's epi showed that he doesnt feel that deeply for lavs otherwisw he would have protested more, i dont think he has any feeling for her, he probably just considers her a good friend. I have yet to see him show any rlmantic feelings towards her its all been one sided. He prolly has her in his life because he feels he should have someone, and this girl obviouslt cares for him so why not her.

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.,.. I guess you are right!

Arnav and la? Not a good idea.Sleepy
Ye to mujhe pahle se heen lagta hai that Arnav doesn't really have feelings for La. You know in those ways? Like he has in the hidden ways for Khushi. La is not a life partner for her. She is just a friend as you said. And may be in Arnav;s dictionary a good friend which is a girl is treated like La. LOL

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Yaar i dont think any girls will mind being hus friend only.

Also from lavsi dknt think he truly loves him either, she is prolly in awe of him, he is rich,handsome,sophisticated and she is prolly the only girl he has guven the time if day for but i dint thhink she sacchhi mein loves him , otherwise by now she would have taken the initiative to get to know his family. She likes being called bis gf and being associated with him but also i dont think she even sees him as a true life partner

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.