Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

nidzo

Groupbie

nidzo

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I just came on here to check if I was the only one that felt Shyam may be anjali's husband but NOPE I see pretty much everyone here feels the same (: 
sweet, this means some intense drama to unfold!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by differs

First of all thanks for telling me the name. i was going to ask any way.
And myself Sanny.LOL

I agree with all your points. Except I have a faintest hope of Anjali understanding Khushi's situation. But why? That girl is too nice. Why only she has to understand? Let's see. What the treasure has for us.Confused

Me is psychic na that is why i said it beforehandLOL

Yeah i hope she will understand khushi, but i sense that she truly loves shyam, and when we love someone that immensely we believe that they can do no wrong, therefore the other person is to blame, i think that initially Anjali will blame Khushi, but after some time passes and that pyaar ki patti is removed she will see that man for what he truly is.

Originally posted by nidzo

I just came on here to check if I was the only one that felt Shyam may be anjali's husband but NOPE I see pretty much everyone here feels the same (: 
sweet, this means some intense drama to unfold!

I think most people are assuming this, i will laugh if it comes out we are all wrongLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzo

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
It was, without doubt, disappointing. It didn't live up to the expectations. Although the first half was good but the second was draggy. The same situations were shown again and again. The scenes were just lengthened and juggled. Still, i have hopes for Monday's episode.Embarrassed

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Hah! And I will be happy if it comes out that we are all wrong. But all the curses shyam has got is! ROFL

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Sanny i would still dislike him LOLLOL But yes i will feel a teensy bit bad that we all gave him baduwa and called him all sorts, but yeah i will still dislike him, because he will be the kebab mein haddi and deffo one way or another will cause problems for arnav and khushiAngry

nidzo

Groupbie

nidzo

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] 

I think most people are assuming this, i will laugh if it comes out we are all wrongLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

oww that'd be a bummer! too much excitement for nothing lol

but it's just the way the episode ended with anjali reaching for the phone and yet in the pre-cap it was shown the aunt answering it...I don't know how to explain, but brown dramas do that shit to do this whole "hide -n-seek" game for abit! if you know what I mean?

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

It was, without doubt, disappointing. It didn't live up to the expectations. Although the first half was good but the second was draggy. The same situations were shown again and again. The scenes were just lengthened and juggled. Still, i have hopes for Monday's episode.Embarrassed

I agree the first 20 mins of the episode was good it was going at a nice pace, and i was likeing the whole nani finding out, but then the whole construction site and lavanya scenes just took over the episode, and not to mention the constant going back to the basti and the various apprehensive looks of shyam when anjalis sister (forgot her name) mentioned the raizada or contacting them. He is looking shiftier and shiftier as the storyline progresses

If monday shows Khushi in Arnav's arms all is forgiven from meLOLDay Dreaming

ShiningStar18

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@nidzo - i think when shyam acts like the cat got his tongue he probably hangs up on Anjali and states that no one was picking up the phone. Some time later Khushis sister will then ring and that when Mami picks up the call

nidzo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.