Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marisol45

thanx for the update! doesn't seem "maha" to me...looks like this whole episode is a build up to monday's epi

Yes monday is the episode where Arnav will actually do something

but i get the feeling of it ending on Arnav finding Khushi's unconscious body

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Guys... at least kuch to mila.

You know

Something is better than nothing,
and

I think Shyam is defo Anjali's husband. What? My anjie and shyam?OuchMy cutie sweetie Anjie...ufff...
No ways... and that idiot is living in bua ji's house and staring at Khushi all the time? How dare he? Arggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzoHerman_4u

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by differs

You know

and

I think Shyam is defo Anjali's husband. What? My anjie and shyam?OuchMy cutie sweetie Anjie...ufff...
No ways... and that idiot is living in bua ji's house and staring at Khushi all the time? How dare he? Arggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

It looks like he doesnt have anywhere else to go, EVERYTIME he is seen in the house, he even wanted to stay over the other day to watch Khushi workingConfused, his 'liking' of Khushi is getting a bit obsessive.

But you are right atleast we got something to watch on saturday, instead of waiting 2 days to see an episode, we now have to wait 1 dayLOL

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Originally posted by differs

You know

and

It looks like he doesnt have anywhere else to go, EVERYTIME he is seen in the house, he even wanted to stay over the other day to watch Khushi workingConfused, his 'liking' of Khushi is getting a bit obsessive.

But you are right atleast we got something to watch on saturday, instead of waiting 2 days to see an episode, we now have to wait 1 dayLOL

Exactly buddy...
Kya hai ye?
By his words, it seems he is practicing barristry. To kya din bhar ghar mein Barristry karta hai? Advocacy? He is really getting over the roof. OMG...

All the girls in this serial are so nice and wise and cute and everthing. and all the guys are bit too much. Angry

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yin and Yang isnt it. If the girls are all nice they they have to make up for it by having the guys be the total opposite lolLOL

looks like there is a promo out which hints to us finding out who this husband really is, finally the truth will be unveiled, but looks like its heading in the direction of it being shyamAngry, another reason for arnav to dislike khushiOuch like he doesnt have tonnes already

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@lllyria

Ha ha .. you made me laugh! Thanks!
All that we can do is to sit and watch. Isn't it?

Waise ye Shyam truth to jaldi aaye. But I wonder what will happen after that? OMG...
LOL

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Whent the truth of Shyam comes out? well i see this happening

• Shayam trying to get close to Khushi and pushing Anjali away
  • He starts being cruel towards Anjali
  • Anjali leaves or harms herseld, truth about Shyam liking Khushi revealed
  • People think Khushi has trapped Shyam in her chaal#
  • Arnav loves his sister therefore will start to hate Khushi again, and then we are back to sqaure 1

btw call me julzEmbarrassed

Edited by Illyria - 09 July 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzodiffersHerman_4uchahaat.

differs

differs

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
First of all thanks for telling me the name. i was going to ask any way.
And myself Sanny.LOL

I agree with all your points. Except I have a faintest hope of Anjali understanding Khushi's situation. But why? That girl is too nice. Why only she has to understand? Let's see. What the treasure has for us.Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.