Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode? - Page 4

differs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't want to even think about her POV. Because I know she is only in the impact of his richness and smartness. Nothing else! A typical so called modern girl you know.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: differs

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I don't want to even think about her POV. Because I know she is only in the impact of his richness and smartness. Nothing else! A typical so called modern girl you know.πŸ˜†</font>

the quicker they take miss lavanya out of this picture the better. The two kebaba mein haddi should get together instead lol
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
IIlyria, your post is great. Thanks for the quick highlights. I was actually expecting a boring episode but I'm used to seeing extremely boring mahaepisodes. Funny that one of my favourite serials had a similar scene where the hero finds out the heroine is in danger and he rushes to save her. The mahaepisode was a complete waste and we only saw the rescue on the following Tuesday. The hero also carried his unconscious wife but the situation was different. She almost died from being tortured in prison and her hubby aka an awesome gunda taught all those cops a lesson. Anyways, I can't wait to see Arnav rescue Khushi from the construction site. You have raised a brillant question, what if Akash turns evil? Even I have thought that maybe this might be possible, I have always felt some uneasy feeling about him, maybe after his shaadi with Payal, he may not be a sweetheart. You never know, he might hate Arnav for his wealth, power, and status. A little bro doesn't always like to look up to his elder bro. All this time we have been saying Shyam is evil but what if he isn't? Arnav's past and his BIL revelation will be intriguing.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sidda8

IIlyria, your post is great. Thanks for the quick highlights. I was actually expecting a boring episode but I'm used to seeing extremely boring mahaepisodes. Funny that one of my favourite serials had a similar scene where the hero finds out the heroine is in danger and he rushes to save her. The mahaepisode was a complete waste and we only saw the rescue on the following Tuesday. The hero also carried his unconscious wife but the situation was different. She almost died from being tortured in prison and her hubby aka an awesome gunda taught all those cops a lesson. Anyways, I can't wait to see Arnav rescue Khushi from the construction site. You have raised a brillant question, what if Akash turns evil? Even I have thought that maybe this might be possible, I have always felt some uneasy feeling about him, maybe after his shaadi with Payal, he may not be a sweetheart. You never know, he might hate Arnav for his wealth, power, and status. A little bro doesn't always like to look up to his elder bro. All this time we have been saying Shyam is evil but what if he isn't? Arnav's past and his BIL revelation will be intriguing.

hey sid! Are you talking about ltl by any chance it aounded quite familiar.
I too am looking forward to the carrying scene 😳 it will make up for this episode. You know i shouldnt be surprised they do that in a lot of the serials build the hype nd then its not as we expected lol but its okay nice they are not speeding things up too muxh.

Glad i am not the only one thinking about aksash like this, sometimes when uou see a character as nice as he is its almost like its too good to be true, but i hope i am wrong thouh khushi needs someone like him on his side.
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Illyria

I agree the first 20 mins of the episode was good it was going at a nice pace, and i was likeing the whole nani finding out, but then the whole construction site and lavanya scenes just took over the episode, and not to mention the constant going back to the basti and the various apprehensive looks of shyam when anjalis sister (forgot her name) mentioned the raizada or contacting them. He is looking shiftier and shiftier as the storyline progresses

If monday shows Khushi in Arnav's arms all is forgiven from meπŸ˜†πŸ˜

Haha same for me !  If he carries her in his arms and starts to care for her, then i will gladly forget about this Maha epi thing.πŸ˜†
Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are absolutely right. The Maha episode was sooo boring.😑😑😑 They didn't even show what happened in the promo.😭😭😭 Anyway we will have to wait for monday.😊
.Prometheus. thumbnail
I dont usually take the prop
mos to be the truth, what the cv's do is over empahsis them and then when you watch the episode its not how it was shown in the promo. Buts its all cool just saw ap picture and looks like my request for arnav to carry khushi will be granted lol. So i guess all is forguven lol.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u know i feel the same it was boring yaar . i got up early to just see the epi and when i watched i was like what??? there was nothing . we had ArHi  scene but it was bad because he yelled at her the whole time Get lost..that was mean 

i am sure something up with shayam yaar. he was so scared when anji picks up the phone yaar. πŸ€”  i don't like him yaar. he is like true creeper yaar living with girls in house ...

yes i agree yaar.. i so want know all the past  like what happened to anji why she is like that ? why there mother died on the wedding day? everything 

and i hope akash stays positive yaar .. i like him. he is sweet character yaar

oh man i was thinking the same i was gonna even make post on how mami don't like khushi and i think she is  gonna be creating some problems yaar..   i wish not yar . but she is yar. 

nice post yaar. 
.Prometheus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taman07

u know i feel the same it was boring yaar . i got up early to just see the epi and when i watched i was like what??? there was nothing . we had ArHi scene but it was bad because he yelled at her the whole time Get lost..that was mean

i am sure something up with shayam yaar. he was soscaredwhen anji picks up the phone yaar.πŸ€” i don't like him yaar. he is like truecreeperyaar living with girls in house ...

yes i agree yaar.. i sowantknow all the past like whathappenedto anji why she is like that ? why there mother died on the wedding day? everything

and i hope akashstayspositiveyaar .. i like him. he issweetcharacter yaar

oh man i was thinking the same i was gonna even make post on how mami don't like khushi and i think she is gonna be creating some problems yaar.. i wish not yar . but she is yar.

nicepost yaar.

he is always shouting at her these days nothing new thwre lol. but i thought he would take her to the office since his nani told him to but no luck there. i hinestly think he didnt know the site was dangerouw when he told her to go there... at least i hope so anyways.

I sont want to be true about akash but ii have seen a lot of serials where the guys is so nice but rhen we find out it was all dekava and he actually hates his cousin brother. O have my fingers crossed that this wont be rhe case here.
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itna baKwaas maha episode deKhne se Pehle main mar kyun nahi gayi uaak arhi ka dance toh dur ki baat hai une scenes bhi nahi dekhne ko nahi mile but avanya ne jab laksmi ko namaste kiya tabM thiK tha i wanna kill CV's