Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Here is a short insight into today's maha (boring episode)

• Khushi Speaks to nani about Lavanya and nani states this relationship cant happen
  • Nani tells Arnav to take khushi to work, but after Arnav tells her to go by herself
  • Mami tells Anjali that Khushi told Nani about Lavanya, Anjali tells Arnav and he is angry
  • When Khushi gets to work Arnav is angry at her at tells her to go to condtruction site for a review
  • Khushi gets there and find the work is already done
  • Nani calls Lavanya and tells her to come to the house, she takes a dislike to Lavanya and interrogates her
  • Site people inform that the building is unstable, everyone leaves from there but Khushi is left behind
  • Khushi's sister is worried about Khushi as she is not home, Shayam is concerned when she states they should go to her office
  • Arnav comes home, Nani tells him that she disapproves of Lavanya.
  • Shayam seems hesitant to call the Raizada house
Precap: Arnav on phone to someone telling him about Khushi coming to the site, mami gets a call from her sister saying that Khushi is not home yet. Arnav looks shocked

This is what we have been waiting for all this week, nothing of value barring the 2-3 minutes of interaction between Arnav and Khushi.

But somethings have cropped up
  • What is the truth behind Shayam and the Raizada, why didnt he want to go to the office or call their house, he looked very apprehensive
  • I have watched too many serials now, which is why i am getting the feeling that somehow Arnav's younger brother will become negative.  Something along the lines of he has been undervalued and Arnav has overshadowed him etc.
  • Mami will create lots of problem for Arnav and Khushi, due to her initial dislike of her.
  • I get the feeling that Arnav will mellow down, but then if the comments of Shayam are correct, there will be a misunderstanding to make him dis liker her again

BUT saying this all this is a good lead up to mondays episode which could be the reason behind CV not showing too much today, but i am hooked on ArHILOLLOL..  They better show something MEGA on monday, like Arnav carrying Khushi in his armsDay Dreaming

I actually wanted to find out more about Arnav's past and his sisters. Like what happened to his mohter, how did Anjali get her injury, who is her husband?

I hope all these get clarified soon, dont like it when things keep on dragging on

Apologies if my saying it was a boring episode offended anyone, but i was really looking forward to this and now i am disappointedOuch

Edited by Illyria - 09 July 2011 at 11:56am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82efsunemily22Virgopk81aisha.damorramonamTheMiaw000aminakhanpisces16Jia1nupskaewasingh008curry-sistah-Swetha-marisol45sravss-sia-MayurnASYAKsyusha-Ivanovasharneil92shaf13daisyluv-scarlett-veil_of_rosesHerman_4ur07csparikh--Divzfan--Millerrr88chahaat.U_R_BeautifulRach-dcShiningStar18Sidda8Kamalika..RoarkAbommipinky_blueskiestvshowfan-Afeelicious-MissArshi--AquaMermaiden-asmaanixx-Dark_Fantasy--wintergreen-notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maha Episode = Maha Bore Episode?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
hmm..bas itna hi tha?Unhappy
wahi ab monday tak intezarDisapprove
anyways thanskEmbarrassed

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I know the maha episode didnt have anything maha about it, it was ordinary.

The only thing was that i am now even more curious about Shyam, he really didnt want to interact with the Raizada family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYAasmaanixx

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thnks im disappointed by today maha episode

emily22

Groupbie

emily22

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thanks!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...Will never wait for a maha epi again!!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 09 July 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYA

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
We now have to wait untill monday to find out what arnav actually does.

The good thing is we only have ti go through sunday to find out lol

marisol45

Goldie

marisol45

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
thanx for the update! doesn't seem "maha" to me...looks like this whole episode is a build up to monday's epi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.