Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Our Angel is Back (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 149

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Pri

Okay its Panchi's personal pics...n I knw I m not supposed to post it here...but luk she luks sooo beautiful widout even trying to Embarrassed Embarrassed she hasn't put any sort of makeup on...jst sitting at home n still manages to luk soo pretty Heart Heart luvvv her skin...soo flawless Heart
I hv cropped d pic to keep only Panchi n remove her family n frnds frm it Smile

Wow Pri thx for this pic...yeah i saw it on her her wall...i think aft AH success she went to meet her guruji...and these pics are from that.  what to say abt her beauty ...she looks so pretty...naturally beautiful...in real life she hardly put any make up...and not even jwellery...only she can do this...she is so so beautifuly...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachimishra85Cutie_PriOptimisticEyesbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Our Angel is Back (Page 143)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@pri misssed uHug will post now on the linkBig smile.. and I loveee loveee that pic.. Chi looks beautifulDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming simple yet sooo beautifulHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachimishra85Asmi2013OptimisticEyes

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Pri baby missed you so much!! PFC not the same without you!! Hug I hope you did greaaat on ur exams..actually, i know you did Big smile
muwaaa <3

Happy Diwali Guys!!!! ENJOY!!

here is a little sumtin from me Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachimishra85OptimisticEyesbones88

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys I hv been searching to watch AH online...but no luck Ouch but I got dis website were we can request for any south movie n dey will upload it Wink
sooo pllzzz all of u Request AH movie here : http://www.telugunagar.com/RequestMovie more d ppl request dis movie d faster dey will upload d movie Wink

Awesome!! Thank u jaan!

Edited by Jessuu - 25 October 2011 at 6:54pm

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessuu

Pri baby missed you so much!! PFC not the same without you!! Hug I hope you did greaaat on ur exams..actually, i know you did Big smile
muwaaa <3

OMGGGDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming jaaan u make the most magical creationsHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asmi2013

Jessuu

IF-Sizzlerz

Jessuu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

muwaaa <3

OMGGGDay Dreaming jaaan u make the most magical creationsHeart

are u kidding LOL no i dont!! hahaa ...ur being too kind...mwah love u! Heart

Asmi2013

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bones88

muwaaa <3

OMGGGDay Dreaming jaaan u make the most magical creationsHeart

are u kidding LOL no i dont!! hahaa ...ur being too kind...mwah love u! Heart

u do!!!!... and panna is a creative genius.. seriously those siggies are magicalHeart

Asmi2013

prachimishra85

Goldie

prachimishra85

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Hey Guys Hug Hug I m back AGAIN LOL Tongue
Srry was busy wid my internal xamz...I  had hardly studied anything b4 so slaved myself d entire week Dead Dead my uni ppl r such sadistic...keeping d xamz in betw 2 major holiday Angry

Anyways I m back now n will b available here 24X7 Tongue LOL

Hey Guys I hv been searching to watch AH online...but no luck Ouch but I got dis website were we can request for any south movie n dey will upload it Wink
sooo pllzzz all of u Request AH movie here :
http://www.telugunagar.com/RequestMovie more d ppl request dis movie d faster dey will upload d movie Wink

Okay its Panchi's personal pics...n I knw I m not supposed to post it here...but luk she luks sooo beautiful widout even trying to Embarrassed Embarrassed she hasn't put any sort of makeup on...jst sitting at home n still manages to luk soo pretty Heart Heart luvvv her skin...soo flawless Heart
I hv cropped d pic to keep only Panchi n remove her family n frnds frm it Smile

Hiii Priii Missseddd uuu sooo muchhh Hug Hug Hug Hug
Hope u have done excellent in your exams... so glad to see u back Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Awww thanks for the link and Chi's pics, like I say everytime  whenever u come some good things definately comes with you... Misss u dear ab plzzz kahin mat jana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top