Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Princyz_Belle

IF-Dazzler

Princyz_Belle

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hello,i was inactive for somedays bcoz of exam...But m back now...very nice to see BALH on 11.Hope it hops in top 5...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Halla Bol#3 Just Do it! (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Come on guys...get rating the show and commenting on Sakshi and Ram's profile and get their ratings up!!!!

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
yes please!

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Yes ! 

This show deserves to be in TOP 10 or I would say, TOP 5 !

Coz, right now, this is the only show which makes some sense and refreshing with leading characters ! 

I really like the USP of the show, i.e. Unconventional Romance between Ram and Priya ! Embarrassed

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
chamak chalo! itguj

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 03 September 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
just get up!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.