Page 1 of 1

yoga23priya

IF-Sizzlerz

yoga23priya

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Will Do it Soon

My net is troubling alot Angry

Edited by yoga23priya - 09 July 2011 at 6:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto -> 7 & 8 Short Written Update.." in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I found Jasmeet's character incredibly lame - she's one lovesick girl, and that too not about a boyfriend of hers, but someone 11 years older and who's been married b4.  And she's so insecure that she wants her sisters to be out of sight so that Bobby doesn't ask for the hand of one of them instead.  This one is rather easy to fix - just tell her parents to make clear to any groom that none of the other 4 sisters can marry b4 she is married - make it strict that the other 4 can only marry after Jasmeet, Preeto, Bani & Sonu can only marry after Ishmeet and so on.  Saves them from this stupidity.

I really hope that once Jasmeet marries, she goes to her sasural and is gone from the show - her persona is not pleasing @ all! Thumbs Down

In the meantime, they could start showing Pankaj romancing Ishmeet

Edited by _Vrish_ - 09 July 2011 at 7:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.