Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: subia-17

🤣 ðŸ¤£ sach ðŸ¤£ling hota hain!!! vidzz is ri8!!!

n u n harshuu atleast everyone knws abt us bt u n LG u guyz pretend 2 b innocent bt r d masters f ding dong!!!!🤣

na na subi ji i don't pretend nor hide anything. i never did anything with anyone but it seems vidya is trying to hit on me b/c she was jealous since i used to talk to LG more then her. sexyface like me does not need anyone. i only love my self and a cupid can never like anyone but herself 😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

see see i told you there is something fishy going on between vidya and subi. see how they are defending each other just like a love bird and old marry couple🤣 god bless them

yes yes my batameez devar I can see it...Subi just one req plzz Vidzu ke saath dhoka mat karna  n stick with her phoreverrr ROFLROFLROFL
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vidz-

Mere aur Subi ke beech mein kuch nahi hain🤣🤣

Maine kisi ke saath kuch nahi kiya...Coul-mate mujh pe marti thi lekin i ignored her...

But Bannu she was hell bent over LG and was moving forward in her lovestory🤣
Zarquuu did ahem ahem with KW & then cheated on him with Turkey🤣🤣

mein aur vidzzz judwaa behnein hain kyunkii hamarii life story similar hain ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

vidzz i doubt baniii 'coz she gets us busy with others n i m sure on the other side she is busy wid someone else n so it is with zarquuu 

🤣 ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

tsk tsk tsk meko laga tha apni LG innocent hai lekin gosh kitne badi misunderstanding thi ye ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

LG Badnaam hui darling Cupid ke liye ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

lmfao🤣🤣

See how she is denying but we knw ur kartoots Bannu🤣
indian_beauty thumbnail
Na Na Na Naaa!!!!! I did not cheat on KW with Banu's ugly Turkey...me n KW were busy doing ahem ahem with each other in the farm n then tht stupid Turkey came n scared my KW away so I had to beat her up cuz she ruined saara ke saara mood😡😡🤣🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Mere aur Subi ke beech mein kuch nahi hain🤣🤣

Maine kisi ke saath kuch nahi kiya...Coul-mate mujh pe marti thi lekin i ignored her...

But Bannu she was hell bent over LG and was moving forward in her lovestory🤣
Zarquuu did ahem ahem with KW & then cheated on him with Turkey🤣🤣

i hate love story🤣 i am a heart-beaker🤣 oye whatever we talk about it was siddhma hot hot scene and short os so don't even turn this o me and LG to hide your banana shop suhaag raat with coulmate and now i think soon subi will join you🤣
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ i need 2 breathe omg omg!!!!

cant handle so many lovestories🤣
indian_beauty thumbnail

haiyeee Vidzuu's heart is going dhak dhak for Subi...awww😳 a start of something new hai na😛

oye u dont act sati savitrii n nikamme pe hands toh hum sabke hain par tu toh zarquu chi chii ek innocent se puuppy ko bhi nahi choda humtoh insanoon pe par tuu  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ghor kalyug ghor

maine kissi puppy ki izzat par hamla nahi kiya😡 yeh sab jhoot hai ROFLROFL

mein aur vidzzz judwaa behnein hain kyunkii hamarii life story similar hain ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

vidzz i doubt baniii 'coz she gets us busy with others n i m sure on the other side she is busy wid someone else n so it is with zarquuu 

🤣 ðŸ¤£

exactly hum shareef do behnein🤣

haila ye toh maine socha nahi😲 She is getting us badnaam with other people but who knws what shes doing with others behind my back🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Haila no ways..Main aur Subi r sisters🤣
and we had a deal so we have defend each other🤣

shame shame how can you call subi your sister when you two did suhaag raat together😲 where has this world came into that now days coulmate are consider has sisterz🤣