Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys and GalsBig smile

Me Vista  *waves*...relatively new to this forum, completely new to Ram and Sakshi but a old hand at appreciating things of beautyWinkSmile Like Ram and Sakshi !!LOL

Of late, I have noticed the following strange set of words in the opening credits of BALH:

'Based on the play "Patrani" by Imtiaz Patel'

Shocked...didn't know that the show was based on a play...quick Google search turned up zilch on the play and next to nothing on the the playwright...

Does anyone have any information on this? Imtiaz Patel seems to be a Gujrati writer/playwright and has written for some Hindi films too. But I couldn't find anything on "Patrani". So me wondering...hmmm...?

Also, if I am not mistaken, Patrani in Hindi means Vice- Queen (so sure that is not even a wordWinkLOL), Queen in Waiting, One of Many Queens ..?  (Must call Mummy and ask for the meaningBig smile

So who is the Patrani? Niharika for having manipulated Ram into staying unmarried and remain the Provider-in-Chief for her and her brood? Or Priya for entering into his life as a reluctant partner, but quickly taking over as his Looker-out-in-Chief?Wink

Will stop before this post becomes a copybook example of ramblingLOLLOL

Anyway, Guys...do put me out of my misery and let me know if you all know anything of this...

Hope to hear from lots of youBig smile

BTW, did I mention that I love beautiful Ram and beautiful Sakshi and their beautiful completely natural expressions? Big smile

Ciao,

Vista

Edited by Vistaa - 08 July 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshshrutireddygr8ShaiqMadiha00Princess00asheema_sharmaMizhihin_saishikaek43-Swetha-md410lilmzsunshineSphallolaliarnvdbhavaniboondeinPooja_219monaghoshjsimziaNelsZuzanaSmritiKathagreenleaf007Doodle-MariaMars-maris08ChitrathanchatterboxRockChicGirlRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Based on Patrani by Imtiaz Patel?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bavdfan

bavdfan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I like the way you write! (random compliment! Embarrassed)

I didn't notice it at all and i don't know what it means neither but now you've catch my interest !

I'd like to hear too about any original story of this show, which i'm sure would be a master piece !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-SphallolaliarnvdbhavaniVistaa

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavdfan

I like the way you write! (random compliment! Embarrassed)

I didn't notice it at all and i don't know what it means neither but now you've catch my interest !

I'd like to hear too about any original story of this show, which i'm sure would be a master piece !

Thank you for the complimentBlushing, random or not Tongue

Yes, it really would be interesting to know the storyline of the "inspiration", wouldn't it? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanrnvdbhavani

Dazzle1102

Dazzle1102

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
U are Ryt Vistaa ...Ram and saakshi...are 2 amazing...I jus' luv ram's expressions!!Approve

rnvdbhavaniVistaa

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Vistaa the only thing I found on Patrani was 1956 movie with pradeep Kumar and Vaijayantimala.

I did not see Patrani under Imtiaz Patel's Philmography info.

So mystery it is.  Hopefully someone will solve it..

rnvdbhavaniVistaa

veil_of_roses

IF-Dazzler

veil_of_roses

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
patrani means main queen...no idea abt play though will ask mumma if she knows abt itErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rnvdbhavaniVistaa

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Patrani means : main or Chief Queen.
I know nothing about play but can guess from title
 that here it will revolve around female lead, basically  the title is for Priya, who will become wife of ram. I guess his life will change when after she enters in his life, she will be chief and important part of his life. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfan-Swetha-rnvdbhavaniAbhiAniveil_of_rosesVistaa

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Ive noticed this sudden addition to the credits. I wonder why they put it a few days after the show started. I couldnt get anything about a playwright Imtiaz Patel either from the net.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

md410rnvdbhavaniPooja_219FishfishVistaaNels

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.